3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

gatz13

Aug 14, 2017
Dude,
This game has soooo much potential. You have done a great job so far, please keep it up. If I could afford to I would pay you full time to work on this project and others.
Keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: malo360

koromor

Aug 30, 2017
I know it is a very early alpha release so I am just asking to see if this is stuff is in and I haven't found them or what
Is there any way to raise stats like Obedience? I can get them down (to negative values) by fighting monster but haven't found a way to make it go up.
And is there any remove/wear clothes right now? I see in the menu but it is always grayed out, also I couldn't find the ass groping scene.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Is this a bug or does the story (for now) end after getting the curse? When I go home with Sei no event triggers when arriving inside your house.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is this a bug or does the story (for now) end after getting the curse? When I go home with Sei no event triggers when arriving inside your house.
You should be able to go to sleep and then trigger some events with the neighbour kids and a guy around the item shop.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Very nice! Kids groping a grown woman is always very hot.
Did I missed it - or it is not in game at the moment.

All I did get was getting skirt flipped several times by 2 diffrent kinds, Doctor and one other dude groped her brests, and a miner looked under her skirt as she was climbing the ladder.

Durring home tutoring of the kinds nothing happened (she just took of jacket)

Then the game ends when you take your brother and you come to Inn-owner at the evening for apointed dinner.

Correct ?

I saw that there are images in game files for kids groping but never happened to me in game.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Did I missed it - or it is not in game at the moment.

All I did get was getting skirt flipped several times by 2 diffrent kinds, Doctor and one other dude groped her brests, and a miner looked under her skirt as she was climbing the ladder.

Durring home tutoring of the kinds nothing happened (she just took of jacket)

Then the game ends when you take your brother and you come to Inn-owner at the evening for apointed dinner.

Correct ?

I saw that there are images in game files for kids groping but never happened to me in game.
I'm exactly on same situation. Did you find the solution?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes