3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
From patreon page:

Note*
: You will need latest installed to play.

Changelog:

• Play with an old savegame is fine but not recommended.
  • Extended the story a little bit.
  • Re-drawn the bowing down character pose.
  • Added 2 animated events: Breasts sucking/licking and Casually breasts teasing.
  • Added Under-table scene and its mini-scene.
  • Added Masturbating scene.
  • Added River open-bathing scene.
  • Added Bathroom peeking scene.
  • Added Breasts groped by kids scene.
  • Added 7 Monster battlers to replace the default ones.
  • Added and tweaked some SE/BGM tracks to improve the gameplay.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
Default hotkeys:

• Z - Menu.
  • X - Cancel/Slow walking.
  • C - Confirm/Interact.
  • Q - Skip message.
  • W - Hide message window.
  • S - Message log.
Known bugs:

• BGM/BGS sometimes lingers if you load into game with an old savegame from previous version.
  • Sometimes characters sprites will be incorrectly scaled if you play the game with custom resolution.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Edit: Managed to get the Keys working but, now the game is just "Script Hanging". Oh you poor developer...Why couldn't you have just bought RPG Maker MV on sale?

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
This game is so broken. The "X" key doesn't even work!
?? The control scheme is different, because it's made with an older RPGMaker. Or your keyboard is f'ed up.

The only problem I regularly encountered was crashes, but that's something I often have with these older RPGMaker games.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you like this, you might also like and . Both are games with pretty much the same setup, as in female protag running around in free roam, being groped left and right, same engine and same type of graphics. They are both complete, but translated from japanese, sometimes horribly.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Sizer doesn't even work on this game, it stays the same size while the window expands. You'll probably have to use something like a zoom tool to enlarge the screen.

Also, this game isn't fully scripted for a pure run, as in even if you selected the avoidance option most dialogues still continue as if you've chosen the other. Thankfully, there aren't many bugs since there aren't even much gameplay yet. Also I absolutely enjoy one shotting monsters. It's been a while since I played an RPG game where I oneshot monsters from the beginning.

Reactions: siska oktaviani

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
I think the steel sword is a "cheat" item the bronze sword is the one you are meant to use if you want the combat.

I really like this game, because is basically a carbon copy of a Scale Garden game but in English but man the updates are sparse in content, probably going to be several months before there is substantial content :(

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Don't go full screen for your life! It will crash left and right because of the old engine.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes