3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Did I just miss a lot of stuff or are a lot of the assets not used yet? I just reached where it said the game was done for now, but I didn't even unlock the dressing system. However when I unpack the rpgmaker file there are a ton of assets of the MC both partially dressed and naked that I'm pretty sure I did not see in my playthrough. It's also not like I was trying to do a "pure" run or anything.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Did I just miss a lot of stuff or are a lot of the assets not used yet? I just reached where it said the game was done for now, but I didn't even unlock the dressing system. However when I unpack the rpgmaker file there are a ton of assets of the MC both partially dressed and naked that I'm pretty sure I did not see in my playthrough. It's also not like I was trying to do a "pure" run or anything.
They are there but not implemented yet. So you didn't miss anything.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Game is quite good, it has nice art, very hot protagonist, animations and beginning of a corruption system. Now there is only room for improvement expanding the depraved actions the mc can do :evilsmile:. Only downside is the gameplay being a useless feature (is there any point in those battles?).

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Game is quite good, it has nice art, very hot protagonist, animations and beginning of a corruption system. Now there is only room for improvement expanding the depraved actions the mc can do :evilsmile:. Only downside is the gameplay being a useless feature (is there any point in those battles?).
The battles will most likely have more sense later on. It's still in development, so we'll have to wait for the developer to create more content.

Reactions: mesoru

Schwauch

Sep 13, 2017
Not so sure on the link posting rules here, but since I don't have a mega account, I just used dropbox.

Several things: Yes, I'm aware that it's only one exe and that's highly suspicious. And yes, your protection software might alert you (it did for me) but that's just how it is - for some reason he made a simple installer instead of simply distributing the thing as a whole.

Anyways, here you go:
Curse of Pleasure 0.4

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 23, 2017
Not so sure on the link posting rules here, but since I don't have a mega account, I just used dropbox.

Several things: Yes, I'm aware that it's only one exe and that's highly suspicious. And yes, your protection software might alert you (it did for me) but that's just how it is - for some reason he made a simple installer instead of simply distributing the thing as a whole.

Anyways, here you go:
Curse of Pleasure 0.4

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those who don't want the .exe. I uploaded it to mega

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
good art and gaming, but still ver. 0.3
how many months per updates ??? 2 to 3 months / 1 updates ??
i bookmarks this thread first

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes