3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rockbuttons215

Jul 1, 2017
I would have imagined, but whenever she goes to talk to him he just says "Yuuki!" and she says "Don't push yourself too hard".
That means you already saw it. Its the scene where she works and the kid and his father watch her from behind then she drinks some water

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
Well, no, I haven't seen it, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned not having seen that scene.
after you talk to the camander in ten first time go to farm and then i think you automatically sleep then the next day go straight to the kid in farm and she will help him

Angmir

May 29, 2017
1k/month and update slow af, this is why I have patreon trust issue but at the same time I really need more NTR games
You do realise it is fully handdrawn Original Art we see in this game ?

It is totaly diffrent amount of work from what you can see in games with fully 3D generated graphics engines.

Rannero puts out amazing work, working in a very good pace.

Honestly as an artist he is amazing.
My only problem is, IMHO his writing skills are a little bit lacking, that or he didnt had a chance to work more on that aspect of the game yet.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
btw - Anyone knows if chaices actualy make any diffrence later on ?

Like after the dinner with Togoshi - you have a choice to masturbate or not - are tehre any consequences to that ? Is it like you can masturbate but become less horny later on, or dont but be more easly manipulated next time ?

Schwauch

Sep 13, 2017
btw - Anyone knows if chaices actualy make any diffrence later on ?

Like after the dinner with Togoshi - you have a choice to masturbate or not - are tehre any consequences to that ? Is it like you can masturbate but become less horny later on, or dont but be more easly manipulated next time ?
So far it doesn't matter. There isn't even a variable or a switch that tracks whether or not you chose to masturbate. That might change in the future of course, but right now there is nothing to it.

Reactions: Angmir

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
Hmm i can't seem to get this thing to work, i have searched for the fix for "RGSS-RTP Standard not found". Does anybody might have some insight?

Cheers!

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Amazing art design, good battle system and good music too! Sadly, don't dig the bit of everyone being pervert bastard and MP not digging this whole thing x3 Good stuff though!

Reactions: mesoru
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes