3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rockbuttons215

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, can we share the events found in free roam? I got these:

• Crop watering while farmer and son look at her ass, water drinking scene.
  • Poor guy/beggar quest and showing panties to guards
  • Tavern Event
  • Repeatable show panties to little kid of the inn
  • Second Run at the bat caves from the guy staying at the inn
That's all I found. On patreon I saw a popsicle eating image, but didn't see it in game.
If i missed anything please tell me.

Cheers

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017

• Tavern Event
That's all I found. On patreon I saw a popsicle eating image, but didn't see it in game.

Cheers
This is after she has been cursed by Demon?

Rockbuttons215

Jul 1, 2017
How to defeat a thied?
The battle system works like this:
Increasing the AP spent on STR increases damage, AP spent on DEX increases hit rate, AP spent on DEF lowers the damage you take, AP spent on AGI increases evasion rate. You can see the influence of these effects on the tooltips during battle.

To defeat the thief just hit him as hard as you can (STR 9), while making sure you hit him (Increase DEX until it shows a 70% hit rate) and make sure you're not taking damage by either increasing DEF or AGI.

Give it a try

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
The battle system works like this:
Increasing the AP spent on STR increases damage, AP spent on DEX increases hit rate, AP spent on DEF lowers the damage you take, AP spent on AGI increases evasion rate. You can see the influence of these effects on the tooltips during battle.

To defeat the thief just hit him as hard as you can (STR 9), while making sure you hit him (Increase DEX until it shows a 70% hit rate) and make sure you're not taking damage by either increasing DEF or AGI.

Give it a try
Thx

combige

Jun 30, 2017

• Tavern Event

Cheers
Which one is Tavern event?

Rockbuttons215

Jul 1, 2017
How to get this one

And this sleeping scene?

Haven't found any of these, but the sleeping one is unused as said in the changelog

Can someone give me a save file after defeating thief?
Here's a save after defeating the thief. But there's a nice couple of scenes after defeating him, so I suggest you read my post earlier explaining the battle system and beat him yourself.

This save is also the start of free roam.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, to beat the thief, after pressing attack, you can alter the AP of your stats. Balance it out well enough and he shouldn't be any trouble.

Went through the free roam during the day and in the evening, but didn't find a popsicle scene or the one boob out scene. OR the crop watering one for that matter.

Reactions: Skylla

Rockbuttons215

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, to beat the thief, after pressing attack, you can alter the AP of your stats. Balance it out well enough and he shouldn't be any trouble.

Went through the free roam during the day and in the evening, but didn't find a popsicle scene or the one boob out scene. OR the crop watering one for that matter.
The crop watering scene is in the area north of the item shop. Talk to the little kid near the farm.

Can anyone tell me where is that toliet peeking scene suppose to be?
The toilet peeking scene is after the free roam ends, in a linear part of the story so you can't miss it

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes