3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Is there any way of defeating the thief at the end? he whoops my ass then he starts running around. Nothing works, except fighting him, which results in him whooping my ass really easy again :(

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
remember that you can increase the different stats when you fight, be careful to not use too much as you have a limited amount each fight. so, each round, you click to "attack", and then you can use the arrows to increase/decrease and change stat. doing so you can hit harder and kill the bastard.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ah duh ever heard of savegame online its an editor that edits saved games you could literally make your character godlike iw 9999 in every stats and give your self shitloads of ingame curency

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Has the dialogues been fixed yet? If you choose the good choice the dialogue proceeds as if you made the bad choice, even if the H-scenes doesn't occur.

Eternalliche

May 25, 2017
Is there any way of defeating the thief at the end? he whoops my ass then he starts running around. Nothing works, except fighting him, which results in him whooping my ass really easy again :(
9 points in Str, 9 points in Dex, a bit off luck and beaten :)

Eternalliche

May 25, 2017
How do i get my character up to that though?
I see you skipped the in game tutorial :eek:penedeyewink:
when you press attack you can boost your stats it you scroll up/down you can select one of the main stats, use the right/left key to change how much you boost them by. I've found that you only really need to boost Str/Dex by 9 each (you only have limited boosts per fight as stated by other people above). Then press C again to preform the attack.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Lorudo

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
I see you skipped the in game tutorial :eek:penedeyewink:
when you press attack you can boost your stats it you scroll up/down you can select one of the main stats, use the right/left key to change how much you boost them by. I've found that you only really need to boost Str/Dex by 9 each (you only have limited boosts per fight as stated by other people above). Then press C again to preform the attack.
Hope this helps.
Yea, my mistake. Since I play so many RPGM games i thought i wouldnt have too. I see the boosting thing under attack now. Thanks

BKRD

Jan 21, 2018
The thief beat me in two attacks :(
Even when use the boost of stats , any help ? please :angel:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's not hard to work the stats when you can see your attack values change while you change stat values. Simple really.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i really like this one, obviously inspired by Scale Garden and i dont mind a bit. i hope they keep going and make this into a great game.

Reactions: mesoru

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a nice game, I love the way the corruption is done and the renders are well done. Just wish we got more content, the mini battles always feel more like trying to give the game an RPG feel but overall don't seem to matter, like in the Spin Around Sayla games (except there you got some CGs). I'd like to see more of the story and more corruption content, feels like it trickles out, if its one person doing the game I can see that as a limiting factor as it takes time.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I like this game and what is trying to achieve, but this is going to take a very long time to be a complete game. If this is really trying to imitate Sangeki of Gear as much as it seems then we haven't even seen the end of the prologue and the "real" game hasn't even begun. This is going to be a very long wait.

Reactions: Amte

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont mind the wait, i just hope he keeps working on it, i just hate it if he would abandon it or unknown holds up.
most games we have to wait, 1 month for each update, if only that.
he started the game around april last year, its not that he can't draw, check his releases:
he got 368 patrons with 1.4k support, i hope its enough motivation he needs to continue.

Reactions: Borioje

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 6042 View attachment 6041

Overview:
Playing as a beautiful village girl who goes on a dangerous adventure to protect her little brother and people in the village. With a pretty face and a sexy body, she's always the target for perverted pranks, sexual harassment, bullying and even blackmail. Will she be able to overcome the curse of pleasure to protect her little brother and everyone she cares about, or gets drowned in lust, corrupted and become another victim of the curse?​

Updated: 10-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre: RPG Maker, 2DCG, Exhibitionism, Shota, Corruption, Creampie, Animation, Clothing Damage
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change-log:

Download:
- -

Thanks to @Schwauch and @WannabeDev for the links!

View attachment 6042 View attachment 6041

Overview:
Playing as a beautiful village girl who goes on a dangerous adventure to protect her little brother and people in the village. With a pretty face and a sexy body, she's always the target for perverted pranks, sexual harassment, bullying and even blackmail. Will she be able to overcome the curse of pleasure to protect her little brother and everyone she cares about, or gets drowned in lust, corrupted and become another victim of the curse?​

Updated: 10-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre: RPG Maker, 2DCG, Exhibitionism, Shota, Corruption, Creampie, Animation, Clothing Damage
Installation:
Change-log:

Download:
- -

Thanks to @Schwauch and @WannabeDev for the links!

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
hello how i have problem i cant make her more obedient she go negative when i fight can you help me or it is just bug

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
At this pace it's not going to be a worthwhile to play for another year.
Hope he removes the tit bounce and its sfx at some point.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes