3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i dont mind the wait, i just hope he keeps working on it, i just hate it if he would abandon it or unknown holds up.
most games we have to wait, 1 month for each update, if only that.
he started the game around april last year, its not that he can't draw, check his releases:
he got 368 patrons with 1.4k support, i hope its enough motivation he needs to continue.
The thing that helds him back is that this is a game, is his first game so obviously the programming is slow sinc ehe is learning, although aparently he earned enough to contract a programmer so now he has help.

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
You fuck other people besides your baby brother.
Oh, you mean that little autistic deapshit that Yuki has no sexual desire or feeling. Doesn't really adds up and the feeling I'm getting is that some anoying kid is following me around while i'm trying to have some lewd time.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How is exactly a NTR game if you play from female POV?
In some parts of the interweb just mentioning NTR can start riots.

Overall it has potential, but the releases contain so little its almost worth waiting for quite a few releases before picking it up again. Nice to know what the game will be like overall, with the corruption and the fighting, but it doesn't really seem to mesh yet with the promise of the title.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is this the one where you help the miner get the materials at the beginning? I always finished that one, though the linear story with little extra action is making me hold off on playing more.

jonny0990

Aug 13, 2017
ok i finished the game till date . that is go with the tief to the forest . Till now Yukki cant take off clothes or be playable as naked . just skirt ups etc . Have I played correctly? or have i missed imp parts? How to get yukki fully naked and not let her wear clothes.

jonny0990

Aug 13, 2017
I wanted to ask something to the members who are patreon here . The post u get are they available in game (CG) . because i already extracted all the images from the game and I have found loads of images that are still not used in the story . so can someone clarify

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone can tell me where this scene is from? i read in the changelog that its supposed to be the Breasts sucking/licking event but i don't/quite remember if i encountered or missed it seeing as this game is a WIP and has no event recollection room/option.

EDIT: nevermind, it's the scene with the doctor inside the inn. background had me confused.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
rannero just a ripped off his patrons, delay as long as possible, I mean fuck with 1,5k/month you're at least update it once a month

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
rannero just a ripped off his patrons, delay as long as possible, I mean fuck with 1,5k/month you're at least update it once a month
no he hasn't it costs like 3 bucks to get the game and he still puts out artwork it's Chinese new year everyone has holiday month where nothing gets done. stop being a drama queen

Reactions: Gagoloth

Susan_D

Aug 8, 2017
no he hasn't it costs like 3 bucks to get the game and he still puts out artwork it's Chinese new year everyone has holiday month where nothing gets done. stop being a drama queen
I think he even stated that patrons won't be charged this month (if there is a possibility of such thing)

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
i dont mind the wait, i just hope he keeps working on it, i just hate it if he would abandon it or unknown holds up.
most games we have to wait, 1 month for each update, if only that.
he started the game around april last year, its not that he can't draw, check his releases:
he got 368 patrons with 1.4k support, i hope its enough motivation he needs to continue.
his Deviantart stated that he is Vietnamese (like me). So this is how it goes, the amount he get from patreon is like 2-3 times more than normal office salary (which earn more than most of the job here).that why he is able to hire another one to help him with this game. and that's why i don't think he will drop the game
One more thing. Vietnamese ( general population and freelancer Vietnamese in this case) tends to enjoys a long Chinese new year holiday so be patience.

Reactions: Fakecrash

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I think he even stated that patrons won't be charged this month (if there is a possibility of such thing)
There is. Last month he turned off monthly charge and this month no one was charged. All theses ppl complaining... are they even patreons? If not happy they can, you know, stop.

Reactions: Susan_D

Ysike

Oct 5, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes: nice work! I love when a game has an understandable and simple story.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes