3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
I'm not trying to be difficult here, but does anyone know when the release date is?? I know that he mentioned it on patreon but he did it very vaguely. In one comment, he said that the next update was coming next month and then in another comment he says something about it coming at the end of april. If anyone could narrow down on a specific time period for the release date, it would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: VermillioN

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I'm not trying to be difficult here, but does anyone know when the release date is?? I know that he mentioned it on patreon but he did it very vaguely. In one comment, he said that the next update was coming next month and then in another comment he says something about it coming at the end of april. If anyone could narrow down on a specific time period for the release date, it would be greatly appreciated!
think he means he is shooting for a april release that will be at the end of the month at the latest, least that what i gathered from his posts

Reactions: Crossfire26

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
I'm a little concerned right now. This game is starting to make real progress and i'm getting quite excited. What i'm concerned with is that RanneRo might get removed from patreon. According to patreon's towards adult content he might be in violation and i fear the only reason he hasn't been removed is that he's just not popular enough. The more he completes the more attention he will get and thus put this game in jeopardy of being removed from patreon. Honestly we need an alternative to patreon that allows the majority of adult content games to raise money without the fear of being removed.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Isnt next update pretty much empty setup for next one ?
Like a rework more than something pushing up the story ?
Not a lot of new New artwork is comming into this one (other that battle rework and other neutral poses).

But May update looks like will have a lot of actualy new content

Reactions: griffor

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What i'm concerned with is that RanneRo might get removed from patreon. According to patreon's towards adult content he might be in violation and i fear the only reason he hasn't been removed is that he's just not popular enough. The more he completes the more attention he will get and thus put this game in jeopardy of being removed from patreon. Honestly we need an alternative to patreon that allows the majority of adult content games to raise money without the fear of being removed.
Yeah...and he is not even doing much to hide it...I mean, on his page's description there are nude images, a violation of TOS, and again a giant tag "SHOTACON"....c'mon....

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
God, the game is looking good but like the guy above said i am scared he will be blocked from patreon.....

agrael72

Apr 9, 2018
Really cute and sexy game.

For the thief, when you're in battle you can press up to cycle through stats to put AP into, you basically want enough in Dex that your Chance to Hit is high, but you also want enough in Str to do enough damage.

I share the concerns about the Patreon. I'd like to support him (I'm a huge fan of straight shotacon, even if this game only teases at it, so far) but it seems like it might not be up forever, and then what happens to the game?

Last edited:

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
In that same post he also said that they were going to need a few days to test it to make sure it is okay. We are closer to the light at the end of the tunnel but can't quite grasp it yet.

Reactions: griffor

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
wasnt supposed that 0.5 was going to be released today? :/
As far as I'm aware ( from the public info on his patreon) The next release will be 0.4 for the new engine. The last mention I can see about 0.5 was someone asking if it would be released before May. RanneRo said "I can't promise that :( I need more time to draw v0.5 CGs, it's so many scenes." This was 5 days ago.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes