3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Linus

May 24, 2017
Look at his patreon page, he did continuously work on his project. He put much love in his drawing´s and is watching for the details. When he import the hole game to RPG Maker MV will it take time. Its more complex, because the images are build up by layer´s. Maybe he need also to write own js plugins.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Any ideas when the next update will be out? the progress bar has been at 90% for what seems like an eternity now.

Reactions: Pichard

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He's been working on new scenes such as kissing with tongue, new sex position, and working on a missionary sex scene.

Plus the updated game.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Was just about to type something like "hopefully the game takes off" when I found out that the dev is making 2k on patreon. It makes me happy to see a game with such high potential, not being overlooked just because the updates are few and far between. Nothing can beat the good old "Hottie with big boobs being groped and corrupted by just about everyone (hopefully in the future "everything") in her immediate vicinity." Hopefully 0.5 will have a good amount of content.

Reactions: VermillioN
Aug 5, 2016
Is it being released on Monday then? Ohhh boiiii

I heard that, the next release (end of this month) is going to be a remake of the old version,i.e 0.4, using the new engine...
Which means that some of the content is going to be in version 0.5, which might not be released at the end of the month?

Reactions: VermillioN

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sometime next month was all I saw, no date yet. Against the Wall Sex scene won the poll and he is working feverishly on the missionary position. A bunch of kissing scenes, hand/blowjob, and new engine.

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
Happy to see this one getting attention! I've been following for awhile - really not enough straight shota games imo. Plus with new Patreon rules there's always the risk of them getting axed

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is one of my fav games and I really hope it will get developed a lot and into a great game with all kinds of quests and events to do.

revtex

Apr 16, 2018
Is it possible to support him/her using other method than patreon, like using itunes gc/steam/google play card or something like that? I don't have paypal or credit card.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes