3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
People will complain anyway.
Might as well show something (even if unrealistic) to give them a peace of mind.
I agree it's a good strategy to give people info on how things are progressing, devs that try to interact with the fans make more money. At the same time you should do it correctly and not do a windows status bar thing with "99% done, come back next summer".

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
RanneRo constantly is posting about what he is doing and where things are anyway, so there is that.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I may be missing some obvious joke here, but why is it funny?
it just made me laugh because the updates for this game have been inconsistent at best, and despite the dev always posting updates and stuff he's working on, the releases are delayed all the time. yet for this update, he's got this handy graph to let you know how far along he is! lol... don't get me wrong, i love the game, but that graph means nothing on a game that's not even remotely finished and I would rather see more content added than time going into something silly like that.

Reactions: xenos87

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
thats true... he did mention 0.5 was ready and in final debugging stage... but then it just went missing

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
He also said that he would be releasing the new game engine before the 0.5 release, so does that mean he is just skipping that or what??

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I will just wait for the 0.5 version. Dev drew lots of new art for the v0.5 and created animations for it. It's been already 3-4 months since the last update, it's not hard to wait for another month for more content. This game will be worth it. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: mesoru

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
I will just wait for the 0.5 version. Dev drew lots of new art for the v0.5 and created animations for it. It's been already 3-4 months since the last update, it's not hard to wait for another month for more content. This game will be worth it. :FeelsGoodMan:
I agree. Rannero seems to actually care about putting HQ content every update. Unlike most patreon Hgames.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
good news :)

v0.4 is finished and I'm testing it, have to play right from the beginning. There are so many mistakes/misplaces so far but no fatal bugs. They're easy to fix though but would take me alot of time to communicate with the code guy.
Please be patient, we're trying our best.

If we're done with v0.4, the next update will come very soon because all the resource is ready.

Reactions: Suweren95

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Is there any walkthrough yet? I wish this game didn't need a bct.sizer script to make it bigger, either. and no mouse support on a game like this is a crimeeee. i want to play it one handed, dammit!

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any walkthrough yet? I wish this game didn't need a bct.sizer script to make it bigger, either. and no mouse support on a game like this is a crimeeee. i want to play it one handed, dammit!
Better to wait for the upcoming newer version, since the whole game's being transferred into a new engine.

Hopefully it'll come out either this week or the next.

Reactions: ilovenudemods
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes