3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Wish it had a resolution change setting. its tiny on my 4k monitor.
Sizer gave some strange result i will try bctsizer next.
And to bad there is no support for a gamepad.
The new keyboard layout is a pain for any other keyboard layout then english haha

Cheers

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So let me get this right. Patreon wont allow Incest but it will allow Shota??? WTF?????

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
I forgot. Try ALT+ENTER or F5. But no guaranty. But screen might be deformed if you have 16:9 Monitor.

I can not see the Picture:
403 Forbidden

Susan_D

Aug 8, 2017
So let me get this right. Patreon wont allow Incest but it will allow Shota??? WTF?????

He somewhat explained itin the discord. It was something like "As long as I don't show it on the page, I'm fine." Guess the mention of it alone isn't enough for a ban. Not that I complain, game has potential

Susan_D

Aug 8, 2017
Is there any button to sprint in the new engine? I recall being able to do so in RPG-Maker but I seem incapable of it in the GameMaker so far

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
What a relief it isn't going to be stuck in development forever, I hope the developers don't let the money tear themselves up.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Just played the new build on the new engine and turned it off after half an hour. The new engine is so counter-intuitive for what they are making, everything seems sooooo frustratingly slow. Sticking with RPGM would have been a lot better, at least then the game flows so much better. Right now, it's an RPGM game made in game maker studios, it doesn't really make sense.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
uh weren't z,x and c always the controls for this game? like why is everyone complaining about the controls when it is the same from last versions.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
So the options menu does nothing for me and the resolution is super awful. I really liked this game on rpgmaker so I hope it improves.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
uh weren't z,x and c always the controls for this game? like why is everyone complaining about the controls when it is the same from last versions.
I didn't play the previous versions, but just because it was always like this doesn't make it less awful. RPGM games can be played with just the numpad with one hand and is somewhat intuitive. If an RPGM dev actually bothered a few minutes to botch in some options for custom controls and resolutions, It'd be an even bigger win. But alas.
He probably had some aim for using this engine over others, or it's what he likes himself, but I was done with it pretty fast.
Too bad, this looked interesting, but not really playable in its current form. :(

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes