3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well, i don't mind the bugs so much right now, i mean is better to face then now than later, otherwise we end up with something like Shadowgarden's next game (the one who made Shadowcore) where he reached almost the end.....without checking constantly so now he has a bug fest from hell. (he said everytime he fixed 1 bug another 2 popped out =S)

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Thanks! I've been looking all over the web for a game with "Clothing Damage" ...

Any chance you also have a game with "Brick House" or "Worn out Leather" ?
Not sure if there is any clothing damage yet. I've played through the current version from start to finish and didn't notice any.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure what everybody's complaints are about. The controls are a bit unintuitive but that's just something you have to get used to if they don't allow you to config controls. The combat seems easier unless the stat-changing just wasn't available for the first random battles.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Was it just me or did everyone hear the sound of the shower throughout the game?

Not a fan of the controls, but since its a VN mostly and turn based combat its not like you need two hands to move around and do things like a side scroller.

Reactions: ltpika

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I actually deleted the game after opening it and trying everything I could to enlarge screen. Sad that it was removed from rpgmaker to this but meh

Reactions: ltpika

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
So I have been trying to play this game, but I dont seem to be able to scale the game properly. If i try to use 640x480 compatibility mode for the application the screen does get bigger, but it becomes blurry.

If i use the app i normally use for RPGM games which is ResizeEnable It does do it's job but for some reason it screws up the UI completely so it's unusable. It almost seems like certain UI elements is wired to be at "x" position in the screen As the text box goes in the bottom left corner, menu details go into the bottom right corner and there is a secondary small screen in the top left.

Do anyone know of a way to play the game in a larger window without encountering either of these issues?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
never tried this engine, not sure bct.sizer could be used for it. if i can find the source code somewhere...

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
For those having a small window. I was able to get the screen to be a little bit bigger by playing with the High DPI settings under compatibility tab. You can find that by right clicking the exe and going to properties.

Reactions: campfap

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
actually you can use Alt + Enter to make any RPG maker go fullscreen ,RPG maker XP or 2000 , 2003 , RPGM VX , VX Ace
That would work if this release was an RPG Maker game. However, the developer is moving away from RPG Maker to a different game engine.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
any one new 0.4change-log?
Only change going from v0.4a to v0.4b is a change from RPG Maker to GameMaker for the underlying game engine.

I found the change log for v0.4 on the developer's Patreon:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I may not want to admit it, but I could not even find my way back from the save menue. I closed the game after saving, then started again. And the tiny winmdow - sad thing. The game looks fun, but I'll abandon it, until I hear that there is a solution to te tiny window thing. And maybe some menue I understand.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes