3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I found a little tool called quickbms. Only other thing you need is yoyogames.bms
to decompile the data.win file. You can find all things if you google it.
Not much to see in there. Picture sources are not like rpgmaker, more like the rpgmaker
special effects. I only found 27 png with the MC.
Maybe its better to wait for the next version for more pictures.
Cheers

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Well I come bearing bad news, which is something that this game is always bringing nowadays. The new coder apparently quit because the job was too stressful and the building of the next version has been put off until he can find a new coder. I, for one, have found this situation very redundant because it fits the title of the game very nicely, "The Curse of Pleasure".

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well I come bearing bad news, which is something that this game is always bringing nowadays. The new coder apparently quit because the job was too stressful and the building of the next version has been put off until he can find a new coder. I, for one, have found this situation very redundant because it fits the title of the game very nicely, "The Curse of Pleasure".
The solution is rather simple, go back to building new content on the rpgmaker version of the game. The version on the new engine didn't advance the story, anyway. Just toss it out, the rpgmaker version wasn't broken.

Looking at the patreon posts, it seems like the motivation was changing the battle mechanics but why bother, you're not gonna make anything as good as Chrono Trigger. The default rpgmaker battles mechanics were just fine, got the job done.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Just a small half a year wasted on something no one really wanted.
The people who hate rpgm want some mindless renpy affair where you press space to progress the game so even that wasn't achieved with the engine change.

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
Why the heck everybody keep asking save file of unfinished game - there roughly ~30 min of gameplay if you go straight, all H scenes appear only during this gameplay,and there no gallery.. what you expect to see there that you even need to edit those saves? Here this shit, I upload it but don't get why you even need it just play the damn game

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
any idea how to edit the save on this one? or a save file like evryones asking for
You can use an RPG save editor probably, but no real point. Money isn't a requirement, and anything that happens is story progression you get by walking around and talking to people. It's not that long to progress through what there is of the game and shouldn't take you longer than 30 - 45 minutes to see all that there is.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
So I guess the Coder quitting put the game in an indefinite hiatus? :FeelsBadMan:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
He said he might go back to rpgmaker but is being stubborn about it. All his patreons are begging for it.

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
He said he might go back to rpgmaker but is being stubborn about it. All his patreons are begging for it.
And it's confirmed now. Taken from the discord:

"Sad news (or good news for some people): new coder has refused the offer as he didn't want to work full-time. I now go back to RPGMaker just like before but at least I still have an assistant who will help me with drawing. I will need your help with programming in RPGMaker soon, after I finish some stuffs first and tidy up the game source, make it ready for you to look at."

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes