3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in the discord page, they asks for support how to do some coding in xp as in gamemaker they could. its the clothing system. so if you are good with xp, go help them out!

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
in the discord page, they asks for support how to do some coding in xp as in gamemaker they could. its the clothing system. so if you are good with xp, go help them out!
he is such a good artist i hope he gets some help

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I checked first, so sorry if this has been asked, but is anyone else having the bug where you lose (on purpose) against the bandit and the game shuts itself down?

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im kinda stuck on where to go after you talk after you faced the demon. I played this before and i found out what to do after that but now i cant figure it out

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
When was the last update of this game? On my system i have v0.4 from end of january. So i miss v0.4b. Is there new content from 0.4 to 0.4b (no change-log here). But one thing is for sure i think, those updates come very slow...

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
When was the last update of this game? On my system i have v0.4 from end of january. So i miss v0.4b. Is there new content from 0.4 to 0.4b (no change-log here). But one thing is for sure i think, those updates come very slow...
from what i understand he wanted to port the game to a different engine, he ported it but than his coder who was helping him bailed and he wasn't able to understand the new engine enough for it to be viable so he went back to the original engine and has been recodeing the update. although i may have missed something so i'm sure someone will correct what i missed.

Reactions: KiGa

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
from what i understand he wanted to port the game to a different engine, he ported it but than his coder who was helping him bailed and he wasn't able to understand the new engine enough for it to be viable so he went back to the original engine and has been recodeing the update. although i may have missed something so i'm sure someone will correct what i missed.
Thx 4 the info m8

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone got a way to use saves with the new engine? There's no save directory and when I unpack the main file there's no folder in there.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Anyone got a way to use saves with the new engine? There's no save directory and when I unpack the main file there's no folder in there.
Dev turned back to the old engine. Whatever you are planning with the new engine/saves, they will be useless with the next update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i knew i recognized this guys drawing style. he makes NTR doujins. i didn't know he was making a game. how far along in content is this?

just groping, kissing, foreplay or actual penetration?

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
i knew i recognized this guys drawing style. he makes NTR doujins. i didn't know he was making a game. how far along in content is this?

just groping, kissing, foreplay or actual penetration?
So far just groping and foreplay. Gameplay is limited. But his designs are some of the best I've seen so theres a lot of potential. Unfortunately we have a bit of a wait because he decided to try a different engine to build the game as well as some personal issues. You can check out some of the previous pages for more info.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes