3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ugh...this indecision is what made me drop him as a Patreon. I loved the art, but the game was just going nowhere and the engine switch was a delay he did not need.

Reactions: ltpika and cedr777

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
"P/s: I'm really sorry that I wasted like 3 months and it turned out like this, but I'm sure I won't let this happen again as I won't depend on anyone this time."

....Somehow this sentence is damn sad. 3 months were wasted, sure, but I'm not really angry about it, since it's not his fault.

I mean, he put faith in the coder that they would be able to make the game better on on the other engine.... then he just quits out of nowhere.

Now he comes back to rpgmaker defeated. And, to top that off, is now refusing to get help from anyone else.....

That's just a tad bit sad, if you ask me.

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
" "

Looks like hes not going to try and go it as alone as much as you think. At least hes going to get some help with coding so he can get his clothing system in. Honestly i think this will work out for the better. If his coder had left half way into programming with the new engine he would be even more screwed. At least his coder left early giving ran the chance to revert to rpgmaker and be able to finish the game.

I'm not trying to be an apologist for the coder leaving out of the blue, all i'm trying to say is that the coder could have REALLY screwed him over even more then he already has. If the coder did leave way later in development then the game would have probably died.

In the comment section of the june 22 update his patreons have been suggesting going on ulmf or f95 to look for some programming help. In the end Rannero will learn how to do it himself.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I can't do anything. Click or any button nothing works. Which is strange, since it does work on the menu, but not further. I did get the updated RTP

EDIT: It seems the game is just retarded. Fine, I can press "C", like a retard. Fine.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
The spin around games are very broken and the combat got to be one of the worst in any game. Beating the first game is one of the most boring experiences I have had.

I don't know if it's the translation but the story and character development is also poorly done. The MC is instantly a whore that tries to rape her swordmaster at the beginning of the game. But she can't go out in public without stockings because its embarrassing even when she has fucked almost the entire male population in the village.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The spin around games are very broken and the combat got to be one of the worst in any game. Beating the first game is one of the most boring experiences I have had.
I'm not quite sure they were ever finished either. 1 seemed rushed, and there were parts of 2 where it looked like scenes were either missing or hinted at but never showed up. It had potential but sort of lost it. The corruption idea was nice, but like you said, after a point either embrace the whore or stop acting like you are too prissy - those scenes and conversations could have been adjusted depending on the level of corruption. Just never were.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
@KingsRaiden I have no idea if i completed all the side content or if the game was just bugged. When I could no longer do any more events I still had half of the events in the recollection room locked out.

The game kept pestering me to go to a really crap GoR scene. Unless I missed an item or something there was no way to not get impregnated when you go to the nude bar to fuck everyone there.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
@KingsRaiden I have no idea if i completed all the side content or if the game was just bugged. When I could no longer do any more events I still had half of the events in the recollection room locked out.

The game kept pestering me to go to a really crap GoR scene. Unless I missed an item or something there was no way to not get impregnated when you go to the nude bar to fuck everyone there.
The nude bar is tough, you need to go to the doctor and get his "special" that will keep you from getting pregnant once per day, I had a scene in the bar where I hit the pregnancy count, it was blocked, by they kept cumming and I was a third way around again before I could get out.

Save your daily wash for the bar, if you can get away from the bf for a bit it helps. He can pretty much impregnate you when you start his scenes. Pretty much anything else is mentioned on the thread for that game so bring it there...and let's leave the Curse for the Curse.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Where are the saves located on 4b? Don't know where the new engine saves it's data

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
One question, does a scene happen during the night or afternoon at the villa? Is there a difference if you work in the tavern during the day or afternoon? or just change the dialogs

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, going to the ancient tree, the chibi disappears and i cant move. its quite the disappointment that the dev changed engine to something worse.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes