3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 1, 2017
Just some quick feedback on things I think you can improve, I'm just like 13 min so I'll point out things I didn't really like.

A. If you have a skip dialog option make an item or something that tells the player what they need to do and where they need to go.
B. I know hitting a bee may be hard in real life but missing attacks is annoying to the player regardless of how realistic or not it is.
C. We don't know the map, don't say GO HERE, and expect people to know where to go.
D. Make a way for the player to move faster, when the player doesn't know where to go and has to search for it if the character moves slowly it'll become way more boring, irritating and painful.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Honestly, my only complaints so far is that the Combat System hasn't been fully ported yet, and that the Screen Resolution can't be adjusted.

Everything else has either been the same or have been improved since porting to the new Game Engine.

Though a suggestion that I would've liked to be implemented, even since 0.1, is that.... they should really implement running.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
What in blue hell possessed him to switch from RPGMV to Gamemaker when he already had the interface quite a bit done in the former already?
Correction, RPGXP to Gamemaker.
And in my opinion, if Rannero wanted to transition to a better game engine, I would've suggested that he went from RPGXP to RPGMMV. MV had several plugins to tweak resolution display, which is the exact problem we are facing right now with the current released version.

sorry for my bad english btw.

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
And, not only CG, how about again of " " Pic from his Patreon? Still no one who can upload a mirror of it please?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
And, not only CG, how about again of " " Pic from his Patreon? Still no one who can upload a mirror of it please?
It's available on his pixiv account. If you're too lazy to make one, why should anyone bother putting up a mirror?

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017

Can the game be made fullscreen or at least a larger window? I see the option in options but I can't change it.

Sorry because it's not implemented yet ;P

ENHANCE!

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
the new engine is dangerous.
it's possible to save when you aren't in the center of a case. when i loaded it, i was unable to change map because my sprite couldn't move between two fences Oo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I can't even see anything (past character saying how to play) but a grey screen and the dialogue text, And I have downloaded the required rtp....

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
tha
What in blue hell possessed him to switch from RPGMV to Gamemaker when he already had the interface quite a bit done in the former already?
thats what im saying its pretty dumb, a lot of people don't like that engine and a lot of time was wasted on switching engines rather than expanding the story line. big waste of time if you ask me.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
tha

thats what im saying its pretty dumb, a lot of people don't like that engine and a lot of time was wasted on switching engines rather than expanding the story line. big waste of time if you ask me.
I'm sure the developer had some behind-the-scenes reason to change engines since doing so requires a substantial recode from them. The question becomes "Will the benefits be worth it?"

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, do I miss something or is the combat system worse than it was before ? It looks like there is no strategy involved now, just mash and hope you hit.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I'm not sure why the engine switch. The few new features don't add much and the game has become buggy with many of the old features gone (most of the keyboard inputs, fullscreen, other basic features.)

If it ain't broke don't fix it really applies here.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure why the engine switch.
I too wonder why he decided to change engines. Unfortunately it's impossible to see old patreon posts because it has that youtube inspired "load more" design instead of pages.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
what a fucking scam he just make a progress for 0.5 and you want money for delaying and moving your game to shit engine?? another scammer bite the dust

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes