3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't been able to will myself to play it. Seems to run slower, the move to a new engine seems to have actually gotten rid of control options. You used to be able to use enter, space and escape. Still no mouse controls either, I see no benefit.

EDIT: Checked the previous version, her speed was slightly faster too. Does this officially make this a de-make?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
what's the changelog for this ver?
Apparently, the only big change is in the game engine, changing from RPGMaker to Gamemaker. Also, a few bugs as expected from a game engine change. Content-wise, it's the same as before, according to the Patreon.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
I noticed this isn't a true RPGM game, so I have a few question.
Is there a sprint button? If not I hope there will be added one at some point.
Is there a way to hide text?
In the options there was an option for windowed, but I can't figure out how to change it to full screen or if it is an option at all at this stage.
Lastly, in the intro it was mentioned the 4 configurable hotkeys, though I can't figure out how to configure them. Is it possible to do so?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
None of those features are available. You are stuck with the 4 keys only.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
I like the game and if the engine help him ok, but the way the combat is right now is impossible, at the start we could win easy and even get to farm level up and other things, but right now i can't even pass the hellhounds to get the curse and i dont see a 'exp' bar so i think i'm giving up for now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the game and if the engine help him ok, but the way the combat is right now is impossible, at the start we could win easy and even get to farm level up and other things, but right now i can't even pass the hellhounds to get the curse and i dont see a 'exp' bar so i think i'm giving up for now.
Yeah, we need a mod to fix the game balance, restore the old key inputs and such.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
What in blue hell possessed him to switch from RPGMV to Gamemaker when he already had the interface quite a bit done in the former already?

Reactions: cedr777

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
To make combat easier, remember to use "Restoration" (works once per fight and heals you for 100).
Also, don't forget to equip the sword and armor the blacksmith gave you.

PS: You can exploit Restoration by entering combat, using Restoration and escaping it. Rinse and repeat until your health is back to full.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
from the last link available here, i can only play the prologue (??????). I talked to RanneRo and he says that the 0.4 with the new engine should have the same content as before, but all I played is the prologue.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes