3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Better to wait for the upcoming newer version, since the whole game's being transferred into a new engine.

Hopefully it'll come out either this week or the next.
appreciate the heads up. i will wait for now!

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Better to wait for the upcoming newer version, since the whole game's being transferred into a new engine.

Hopefully it'll come out either this week or the next.
appreciate the heads up. i will wait for now!
hate to break it down to you but it will take a while before v.04 gets released. His coder "coded the whole game (up to v0.4) without testing every event carefully as a result there are several bugs that affected all the cutscenes/NPC events," RanneRo said it would take a lot of time to fix.

me, I don't know but a month or two perhaps?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
hate to break it down to you but it will take a while before v.04 gets released. His coder "coded the whole game (up to v0.4) without testing every event carefully as a result there are several bugs that affected all the cutscenes/NPC events," RanneRo said it would take a lot of time to fix.

I'm fine. I just appreciated the heads up so I didn't bother investing time in the current build. There's plenty of stuff to play in the meantime!

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017

Might as well destroy the progress bar at this point then :(

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You can check it on his pixiv page.
I didn't know/remember he had a pixiv account, checking it out and his short/1 page comics are good and show some reallyinteresting idea si hope we see in the game, like the festival comic one!!

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
To watch the last Pic on "pixiv" you have to log in. But here:

is another one, the Pic might be the new Boss design, i think.
But no, it says "Forgetfull Sister". So the Brother dash in while she forgot to close the shower?

revtex

Apr 16, 2018
I didn't know/remember he had a pixiv account, checking it out and his short/1 page comics are good and show some reallyinteresting idea si hope we see in the game, like the festival comic one!!
IKR. There's some really nice stuff on his Pixiv.

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017

"May 28 at 11:09am
Welp, there're only couple days and we're trying hard to make it in time, the v0.4.
The progress is good, I've never felt so relieved since we started porting the game to new engine.

Right now only combat system is unfinished but I believe we can finish it soon. Making v0.5 is much simpler, maybe only 2 weeks since all the resource is ready.

I'll update the progress again at the beginning of next month so stay tuned, I might be needing some beta testers (which is the last option I could think of, I really don't want you guys to experience the uncompleted game)."

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Aha, so they switch to some "Game Maker Studio Engine". RPG Maker "Sangeki of Gear/Gear of the Attack" game system is nice (this game is very simlar to it, and i liked that). But we will wait and see what the transformation will bing up quality like. Anyone can Post the "Forgetfull Sister" Post Pic here? M-77

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks tirma!

Everyone, remember to use the c key to advance the text. Sadly, you can't even get to the ingame explanation of the hotkey without knowing the hotkeys!

Reactions: Press_ok
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes