3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
No. The dev's father died thought so he took a short break. Also he's going back to coding alone on RPG maker so updates are going to be slow again.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Progress bar doesn't show anymore on patreon. Is it only me or did they remove it? I need to know 0.5 is coming :test2:

Veritas777

Jun 4, 2018
Can someone give me a save file after defeating thief? and where is the save file folder? in game folder, only have data file and audiogroup file.

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
Can someone give me a save file after defeating thief? and where is the save file folder? in game folder, only have data file and audiogroup file.
Download the RPGmaker version from his patreon. The gamemaker version is an abomination.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He says he may release next version by the end of the month if nothing bad happens to him, so since he jinxed it we can hope for a release anytime between the middle and end of next month xD

Reactions: griffor

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
He says he may release next version by the end of the month if nothing bad happens to him, so since he jinxed it we can hope for a release anytime between the middle and end of next month XD
Does he still need coders? He mentions several volunteer coders in that post about his father, but that's all I can find.

XreapingxcrowX

Apr 25, 2017
Does he still need coders? He mentions several volunteer coders in that post about his father, but that's all I can find.
I think so, if you check his discord it has more information. I know he released all of the files and stuff for volunteer coders on the discord.

Reactions: rick4691

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think so, if you check his discord it has more information. I know he released all of the files and stuff for volunteer coders on the discord.
Mmm that sounds like a pretty good idea if he does it regularly, i would expect people to at least help debug it.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
It's rather unfortunate that so much time was wasted trying to change engines which ended up fruitless. It was misguided from the beginning, if he needed to change the engine he should have gone with RPG Maker MV.

At least things seem to have gone back to normal, it's not like I'm going to forget this work just because it has taken such a long time for an actual update, I like the themes and art of this game too much to do that.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
There were a lot of bumps on the road, but It's nice to see that the next version is right around the corner. The art style in this game is great!
RanneRo has been saying the next update is coming for a longgggg long time now. And there's always an excuse to prolong it. At this point, I'd believe it when I see it and move on.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
RanneRo has been saying the next update is coming for a longgggg long time now. And there's always an excuse to prolong it. At this point, I'd believe it when I see it and move on.
(One of the) developers here, RanneRo really wants to make a release this month. Artwork done and I've given him code to playtest. Won't be perfect release tho since ScaleGarden did a number on him by hardcoding everything in Japanese.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
(One of the) developers here, RanneRo really wants to make a release this month. Artwork done and I've given him code to playtest. Won't be perfect release tho since ScaleGarden did a number on him by hardcoding everything in Japanese.
I'm not doubting he wants to get it done. But I'm also not holding my breath for it.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's rather unfortunate that so much time was wasted trying to change engines which ended up fruitless. It was misguided from the beginning, if he needed to change the engine he should have gone with RPG Maker MV.

At least things seem to have gone back to normal, it's not like I'm going to forget this work just because it has taken such a long time for an actual update, I like the themes and art of this game too much to do that.
The part that sucks most imo is that even once .5 finally drops...it's still only .5

Then we have to wait for .6. If he doesn't find a way to get some more consistent development flowing and it stays on a 1 update a year cycle, this game won't be done until at least 2022, and that's not me being silly, either.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You are being silly. He released updates consistently, it mostly got rough when he switched engine and then had to switch engine again because his coder abandoned him, meaning he had to put 0.4 back into VX AND make 0.5 on top of that.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes