3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Ok im gonna need a walkthrough for this. I just completed up to the end and based on the cg I missed like all the scenes. wtf

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Game getting crashed after the hide and seek game, just before bath scene. What can I do to fix it?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
With the last version the Thief stuff was all new. Especially that annoying as all fuck out maze.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Dev is talking about moving to a new engine in his Patreon, do anyone know which game engine he's talking about? Is it RPG Maker MV or something different?

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
how to pass thief event? I'm lost I think, level 2 and cannot win no matter what I do.

edit never mind found out.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
is that a good engine i don't remember ever playing a game on it
If you have played Hotline Miami before, that game was developed with Game Maker engine.

As far as I understand, dev chose Game Maker because of it more versatility over RPG Maker XP (dynamic events, to be able to create more clothing options with the same events, animations etc.).

On top of that, he hired a coder to help him with the development, so he can focus on his fantastic drawings. :FeelsGoodMan:

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
If you have played Hotline Miami before, that game was developed with Game Maker engine.

As far as I understand, dev chose Game Maker because of it more versatility over RPG Maker XP (dynamic events, to be able to create more clothing options with the same events, animations etc.).

On top of that, he hired a coder to help him with the development, so he can focus on his fantastic drawings. :FeelsGoodMan:
Why didn't he choose to use RPG Maker MV?

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Why didn't he choose to use RPG Maker MV?
Probably because of the same reasons I mentioned for migrating from RPG Maker XP. RPG Maker tool (no matter which version it is) is very easy to use but also very limited environment to develop a game. Dev probably saw this and found Game Maker more suitable choice for his game in mind.

I personally think dev did the right choice by choosing Game Maker over any RPG Maker variations. We will see a far more capable game than we did in the previous build. :FeelsGoodMan:

Susan_D

Aug 8, 2017
He also seems to post frequent updates on the progress they are making and he somewhat redesigned his patreon page.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes