3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
National day is coming soon... When will he release it? What is the update content of v0.7? Let's wait and see:sneaky:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Rannero said a few hours ago "The game is tested and ready to play, I guess I'm gonna be working on the recollection room now". Guess it's coming soon then, just hope someone will drop the new version as soon it's out, instead of waiting two more fucking weeks for the public release

Reactions: TNTed

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
RanneRoToday at 12:08 PM

Latest version, v0.7, has been released
:DankPepe:
Grab it now while it's still hot (and find me bugs so I can fix it
:DabMan:
) Everyone

Patreon

Join RanneRo on Patreon to get access to this post and more benefits.
--------
Its out and I am to lazy to make an request in the appropriate forum section lol

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Now I'm wondering what Rannero was doing during his three days of "playtesting". But honestly I wouldn't mind playing even a buggy version, I have waited way too long for 0.7

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Looks like mirai provides some smaller bug fixes now. well I wonder now if the game was released without making a rgssad.
Makes it easier for me to cheat then and maybe fix some bugs as well ^^
Else I will extract those files anyway haha
And rann reminds me on another dev... I had to look through every of those recollection room events.
On the other hand... rpg maker might be not the best engine for games anyway. to many bugs in plugins, not the best debug features and so on. I like to modify finshed games but would never start to make my own game on this engine.
Well lets wait and see if someone is to nice to provide some links in the near future or if we have to wait 14 days from today on.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
gimme 10$ and i will be your hero xD
Lol might be more then 10$ depening of the country you are living in. You might charged with VAT.
Well I have one game I am sponsoring. And the dev is reliable, except one or two days delay hehe
So patience is a virtue we need to have now lol

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes