3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
that doesn't mean it's not dead. literally 1 update in 9 months does. this dude is a joke and his game is just a shitty remake of other games that did the same thing better.

if you had any idea how many times rannero has given deadlines he hasn't delivered on, you wouldn't bother passing that message along. lol
I know, a few months ago he said that he would release it in June... I'm just saying what he said, for those who don't check his discord

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I don't see The Curse of Pleasure as a remake of those.
if you don't see the similarities, you haven't played them. i meant 'remake' in a loose term as most all of the main scenes from CoP are jacked directly from all of them. the only thing CoP has going for it is the art, which is phenomenal, but it's not worth the hassle of waiting for.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
A shitty not really remake with phenomenal art...

If ScaleGarden really releases his next game in October you can count how long you waited for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
if you don't see the similarities, you haven't played them. i meant 'remake' in a loose term as most all of the main scenes from CoP are jacked directly from all of them. the only thing CoP has going for it is the art, which is phenomenal, but it's not worth the hassle of waiting for.
Why not say "inspired by" I guess I have seen rannero say something like that a long time ago.
I guess before the first engine change disaster lol

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
A shitty not really remake with phenomenal art...

If ScaleGarden really releases his next game in October you can couny how long you waited for that.

Big difference there is that ScaleGarden doesn't give deadlines he repeatedly misses while continuing to milk Patreons of every cent. I get it, you're a big rannero fan. But the dude is a shitty dev. He makes good art, but he's horrible at making games come together.

Why not say "inspired by" I guess I have seen rannero say something like that a long time ago.
why are you getting all hung up on a word? the scenes are almost play-by-play remakes. maybe the game as a whole isn't (even the story is pretty similar to other games though), but they're not inspired if they're simply copied. i think i'll call CoP a "copy" instead of a "remake". does that work better? or how about just calling it "plagiarized". better still?

Reactions: TNTed

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I'm not into shota and therefore not his fan. Just reminding that this kind of art takes time. Also I don't see a point in complaining about stuff I'm not paying for.
If I remember correctly the fighting system is inspired/copied/borrowed from ScaleGarden.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I'm not into shota and therefore not his fan. Just reminding that this kind of art takes time. Also I don't see a point in complaining about stuff I'm not paying for.
If I remember correctly the fighting system is inspired/copied/borrowed from ScaleGarden.
Yeah fighting system is stolen err borrowed err whatever

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Yes, he straight-up said this game is heavily inspired by ScaleGarden's games. Why is this even a discussion? As long as the game is good and he's not straight-up stealing assets without permission, who the heck cares?

May 16, 2017
It's funny that in a post he says about "his inspiration is back". The game is still fresh and there's a lot of things to add. If he is losing the will to work it is ok i understand, although is hard to believe a creator will lost his faith in a very well made game. But in matter of creation, there's still a lot a things to do. Speaking of which, he has some work done with manga, with this very character... of course i didn't read because i don't want to get "spoilers" haha. I hope he puts all his work in this game.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Guys i guess it will be late sep at the latest for ver7.0 Rannero is ready for scenes and events about ver7.0 and now there's only game testing left

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovenudemods
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes