3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dat1guy14

Sep 29, 2018
I think the exhibitionist level unlocks after a certain event, don't remember which one. How far along the story are you?
i have returned to the village and have found the hot spring (still not ready to be used) and done the boo's events and events with kids both play and study at this point any other events require a higher exhibition level

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
i have returned to the village and have found the hot spring (still not ready to be used) and done the boo's events and events with kids both play and study at this point any other events require a higher exhibition level
Got the book from the guy in the room next to the pervy doctor?
Can't remember if only level one exists currently in the game or if there was more...
Cheers

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
Any one got cgs since my game soft locked at the bridge when delivering money! it says i cant walk like this.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Any one got cgs since my game soft locked at the bridge when delivering money! it says i cant walk like this.
It's a bug.
Basically if you press menu you enter in an endless loop where it says you should put your clothes back on and you can't because the "Clothes" menu is still locked.
It happened to me because I entered the menu while she was commando. But the scene is playable without doing it, just run back home.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
His updates always take a long time, in the patreon he said mid month or something like that will be the release

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
No last patreon post
that doesn't mean it's not dead. literally 1 update in 9 months does. this dude is a joke and his game is just a shitty remake of other games that did the same thing better.

The Dev just told on discord that the release date is around the 20 of september
if you had any idea how many times rannero has given deadlines he hasn't delivered on, you wouldn't bother passing that message along. lol

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes