3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
So, on discord, when asked about the release date, Rannero said "25th I guess, because I have to attend a friend's wedding at 25th, so 24th is the final deadline for me"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TitmusPrime
Oct 10, 2017
New announcement in Discord

RanneRoToday at 2:03 PM
I'm done with all events, but the goblin's route is a bit short because the lack of CGs. It's more of an introduction about them than a gameplay. Now I'm re-touching some events before testing the game tomorrow.
:WibuMan:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jansen

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Actually what you said is very reasonable, gays! I remember last year, in order to delay the release of ver6.0, he deliberately falsely claimed that his father had lung cancer, and then in order to continue delaying for a few months, he told everyone that his father had died of illness. In short I also feel that he is deceiving everyone for various reasons, although I like his works very much and look forward to his works very much. But this efficiency is so disappointing!

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well why do I have the feeling it will be a big disappointment, from discord:
RanneRoToday at 12:06 PM

@linsaspo straight away

I think this update won't have so many new scenes, just alot of hidden switches require you to roam around alot and talk to as many npcs as possible

• Haha
Reactions: rlbperee

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Well why do I have the feeling it will be a big disappointment, from discord:
RanneRoToday at 12:06 PM

@linsaspo straight away

I think this update won't have so many new scenes, just alot of hidden switches require you to roam around alot and talk to as many npcs as possible
Rannero himself said there won't be many new scenes? Then what the fuck has he been doing exactly?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
What the hell? I mean, he drew quite a lot of new art for this update, why the fuck would he not use it?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Nor sure, maybe he was only teasing. We will see if its ready. Only copied what he said on discord.
I quite clearly remember that he said a few weeks ago that every new drawing will be used for a scene in the next version. Either he considers the amount of a dozen new scenes with multiple variations "not many", or he lied. I guess we'll see.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Odd request, anybody have saves from version 5? During the captured by bandits part? Need something before the sex scene with the leader, the one tha was later removed

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes