3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah! There exists a glitch that when the thief takes MC's panty and afterwards(before returning home) you hit save, the game (well sadly) breaks. As the clothing option has not been unlocked by then.
What and why in the actual tap-dancing name of fuck?

May 30, 2017
how to clean myself in bandit camp?
I cant figure how
Help me guys
p/s no problem.I just found out
p/s2:how ever i have problem with the maid path.After I got drunk and topless.I wake up,but have nothing to end the day.Before drink with those guards I have clean all the spots.
Help me out of it.
Clearly it is a bug as other people said,However,I used RPg save editor to advance to another stage,same problem appeared.I cant give water to the old man who is my cellmate

Last edited:

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Ah
He's just joking that all games with female protagonist has rape and blackmail. So you made a mistake expecting this game not to have those.
Ahhh that make a llt of sense i have almose never found a game with female protagonist without rape and blackmail, sorry my fault for expecting that

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Really digging this games artstyle and animations so far, hope it stays alive. I am wondering though, is there a walkthrough for it? I may have missed a few scenes and would like to see them. Anyone got any ideas?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
in discord he says mid/end of september so let's hope for october... maybe... most likely november though

bootstrapper

Mar 6, 2018
in discord he says mid/end of september so let's hope for october... maybe... most likely november though
It's an outright scam. The dev will squeeze every cent he can out of the patrons. He's making 2k a month from 560 suckers so expect him to ride that gravy train as long as possible.

Reactions: zsaX

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
It's an outright scam. The dev will squeeze every cent he can out of the patrons. He's making 2k a month from 560 suckers so expect him to ride that gravy train as long as possible.
I don't blame you I stop supporting this guy rather I put my support to NTRman instead

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I thought he went to a per update charge. No? My mistake. I also stopped supporting him long ago.

dat1guy14

Sep 29, 2018
can't figure out the exhibitionist level thing. back in the village and have talked to everyone to the point of repeating scenes and still at level 0. what am i missing?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I think the exhibitionist level unlocks after a certain event, don't remember which one. How far along the story are you?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Hey, in the Prison Cleaning 2 Event, The one with the Drinking; I clean the stuff on the wall and do the drinking event but it's not passing time. Kinda gets stuck, any help?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes