VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Curse Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.2.5] [Notteaa]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
Gotta agree with eyy_b0ss here.

That's a fairly lousy argument, especially since it's technically not NTR. It is a "romantic interest" but not at the current time of the scene, no romantic interest has been established, etc. That's where this applies, you're not being cucked! In fact, since they're a "future LI", that means you end up cucking the other guy (which by the way, IS STILL NTR, you're just not the victim).

The argument you use is like saying: "I'm not going to fuck any girl that isn't a virgin because she's been fucked by another man before".
"future LI", that means you end up cucking the other guy (which by the way, IS STILL NTR, you're just not the victim)." this is notri my guy not netrorae (aka, ntr)

Reactions: Atourq

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
"future LI", that means you end up cucking the other guy (which by the way, IS STILL NTR, you're just not the victim)." this is notri my guy not netrorae (aka, ntr)
Surprised I haven't seen this reply. Thanks for the clarification, at the time of writing that, I didn't know there was a distinction because afaik in english it's still cuck, it's just whether you're cucked or the one doing the cucking.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
by looking at the titel and the thumnail i would have expected and liked to see the young male mc transform by a curse into the right busty chick and fuck around like crazy with many different males. unfortunately it doesn't seem like this. but the model renders look nice. still sad tho

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes