VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Curse Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.2.5] [Notteaa]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Right.. Expect they said they need $800 worth of donations to buy a new GPU, so.. Who knows how long that'll take?
Plus the Patreon post before that said they would cancel the billing cycle on there..

Maybe they should make a post telling people what other ways they are trying to get the money for the GPU?

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
how to help the developer to get new cpu or whatever that was broken down ? coz the patreon billing cycle is on hold right ?

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Gotta agree with eyy_b0ss here.

That's a fairly lousy argument, especially since it's technically not NTR. It is a "romantic interest" but not at the current time of the scene, no romantic interest has been established, etc. That's where this applies, you're not being cucked! In fact, since they're a "future LI", that means you end up cucking the other guy (which by the way, IS STILL NTR, you're just not the victim).

The argument you use is like saying: "I'm not going to fuck any girl that isn't a virgin because she's been fucked by another man before".

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Any news other than the gpu issue? As far as I can see, there has been no news since July. I'm willing to wait, but please don't say it abandoned. The game was very good, Maria is fuckin hot :(

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Welp, since the dev has no Patreon anymore, we can safely say this one is abandoned for sure, i have a feeling that the excuse with graphics card is just that, an excuse, probably the dev expected to make much more money out of this and seeing that was not the case he just gave up the game altogether.

That's what i think at least, otherwise i don't understand why they would delete their own Patreon for no reason.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
This one had the "abandoned flag" since the beggining, and when the developer started to beg for money was the last shovel of dirt...

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I'm so sorry for the state of this game, it was the game I regret the most that it was abandoned. I wish it wasn't like this. I wish someone else would take over this game

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Dead AF. The strange thing is that the milf's model looks a lot like the milf here. Coincidence ?
I don't think it looks too similar. The other characters and the renders of the game were also very good. I don't know how these things work but someone should take over this game somehow, this potential shouldn't be wasted

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Someone continue this or at least use same mom model.

Everyone is right, this mom shouldn't go to the trash folder forever. She deserves better :(

Reactions: allura404
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes