Dec 9, 2018
Why did they choose a sound effect for the merchant sex scene, that reminds me of someone dippin a brush in the toilet? "If we are not putting scat in the game visually, we might put audio in there of my hardest shits splashin into the water, right?" No sound would have been better than that.

IBeatChildren

Aug 23, 2021
I keep getting the debug.log error code of "[0220/002744.053:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)" whenever I try and start the game, any idea how to fix this?

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
"I got curious and looked at the store page, and found that about 70% of the reviews were dissatisfied! !
Well, I threw away the gameplay and focused all my energy on creating CG for battles! ! But I was shocked! !
I would like to reconsider my plans for overseas expansion in the future due to mental issues! ! "

welp

edit: On another note, are the reviews actually trolling??? (both steam and here) I can understand the price being obnoxious (especially since it's cheaper on dlsite, and it even goes on 50% discount sale from time to time).

Game takes about an hour to complete, there was no "slogging". It's definitely a bad look for how short the game is vs the price, but it was pretty fun.

Last edited:

jamCell

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3343920

Overview:
Self-claimed Number One adventurer Chris the Swordmaiden is eager to challenge a new mysterious dungeon, dragging Anita the loner Mage along with her. Can the duo conquer The Cursed Tower of Lust!?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Original Title: 淫欲ノ魔塔
Developer: totomel - -
Publisher: Dieselmine - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

its pretty good

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes