ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Well, well, the game's finally in English. Nice!

Yeah, I also played the first version back in Japanese, and the game is... I mean, it's alright. The H scenes are pretty nice IMO, though!

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Is this the same as the latest version in JP? Along with the new content addition?

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: Zen0F1r5t

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
we are lacking of reverse rape male protagonist game. too much female protagonist. rape the same girl over the over again is boring. I want new faces.

Muhdurr

May 10, 2022
I never grind in RPGMaker games, I always use cheat.
I'm saying this because the reviews complain a lot.
Any idea how to cheat? i used to modify the save file with saveeditor. but if i give my self hp or mp the number reversed back to the original. so the only thing i know of rn is how to give yourself a buttload o' money, which is kinda useless in this game.
i would like to know some way to either outlive the enemys, even in the most hornyest state possible or one-shot them...
- help, please?

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Anyone else get this error? I can just close it but it keeps popping up, just annoying. Can't even find any .ogg sound files

1707718902331.png

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
Any idea how to cheat? i used to modify the save file with saveeditor. but if i give my self hp or mp the number reversed back to the original. so the only thing i know of rn is how to give yourself a buttload o' money, which is kinda useless in this game.
i would like to know some way to either outlive the enemys, even in the most hornyest state possible or one-shot them...
- help, please?
For MV/MZ, google "mv mz cheat UI", it is in a github
For VXAce, google "vx ace cheat F8", it is in a thread of F95

• Red Heart
Reactions: Muhdurr

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The issue I get is sometimes my game will get a black screen and I have to press F5 to restart the game.

F.F.

Dec 2, 2021
It's 2024 and people still don't know how to approach a rogue-like ... really? This game is exceedingly simple, too, it's not like the game has complicated mechanics. Avoid status events, run from elite encounters and keeping clothes intacts get you easily through the game. Bosses are just gear checks.

This is probably my biggest criticism with the game; the RPG mechanics are too simple. The difference between the protagonists are negligible and you don't really get any options besides a stronger special skill. No buffs, debuffs, elemental system etc. You can completely trivialize the earlygame by buttering up to the merchant, just avoid putting on the Slave Collar before entering a Merchant event. After that you have the stronger special moves and enough money to always keep up with the powercreep.

That being said as a H-game it's pretty good. Unlike many other games the lewd stuff is properly baked into the actual gameplay; 90% is in the combat rape and traps, with a few CGs sprinkled in with defeats (only bosses, so 4) and events. You even got a good amount of accessibility options once you're in the H-state, being able to toggle certain actions so you don't have to sit through those you're not interested in. There is lot of good lessons to take away from here.

totomel is currently working on the next game with similar H-mechanics but with a proper party of 4 which hopefully translates into a more involved gameplay because imo that's the only thing that really holds this game back.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes