3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I'm also facing the same issue
The options for me open fine by removing this code but the extra option is empty

vpgrid cols 1 ypos 250 xalign 0.5:
if renpy.variant("mobile"):
ysize h - 200
scrollbars "vertical"
mousewheel True
draggable True
pagekeys True

mattius77

May 16, 2017
" - Option to change the school name. You can do so in the 'Options/Extras' screen, or at the start of a new game. "

Oh, dang, do you think it is wise to give me this power. The same one who on one of the games on here that did give me this power to name a school called it, "The School of Hard Knockers". ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's all in service of that very first time you read the name in-context in dialogue.

THOT Prep
Cumslurper U
Cocksleeve Academy
Daddy Dick Prep
Loli Semenary
Slutbot Conservatory
Cuntflap Brainery

I mean..........

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDaddyPlan-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Unfortunately, that game can't be discussed on F95. You can visit my Discord for more info on all of my games, though.
Loved seeing your characters in this game! Really enjoying B2S, and I really hope everything calms down and you can get back to work on *cough* other projects *cough* eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pgm_01 and _13_

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nothing against Rose, but if i look for incest sex with daughters, i want to see incest sex with daughters.
story as old as time... make a game that appeals to a certain audience and then have 70%-100% of the sex content be of someone said audience doesn't give a shit about before the inevitable abandonment
It's called slow-burn and build up, to get people who actually care about story and character development and not just about sex scenes, invested into the game. Also if you DID play the latest update, then you would know that the first of his daughters is going to lose her virginity next update (for her birthday), it was all but confirmed.

I suppose the developer should just listen to you, and make this an orgy fuck fest game, where all the characters had sex with the MC in the first update, and they just sit around having sex all day. That would make for a TOTALLY fun and exciting VISUAL NOVEL experience. I would be so invested in the story and characters and would call this game a masterpiece like no other! (Just kidding, that's really stupid.)

I really don't care about side characters.
Oh, and calling Rose a side character is also pretty damn funny. The Asian chick from school, now SHE is a side character, not Rose. (For now at least, she could become more important, no idea what the plans are for all the characters as of yet)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I really enjoyed the update ShaddyGames and am excited for the next. I'm looking forward to the remaining dates, and also I'm really looking forward to see how the rest of the relationships develop and how the dynamic is between everyone once they do. I'm curious about what is gonna happen back home too once they're done visiting, since the school caught on fire. :eek:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's called slow-burn and build up, to get people who actually care about story and character development and not just about sex scenes, invested into the game. Also if you DID play the latest update, then you would know that the first of his daughters is going to lose her virginity next update (for her birthday), it was all but confirmed.

I suppose the developer should just listen to you, and make this an orgy fuck fest game, where all the characters had sex with the MC in the first update, and they just sit around having sex all day. That would make for a TOTALLY fun and exciting VISUAL NOVEL experience. I would be so invested in the story and characters and would call this game a masterpiece like no other! (Just kidding, that's really stupid.)

Oh, and calling Rose a side character is also pretty damn funny. The Asian chick from school, now SHE is a side character, not rose. (For now at least, she could become more important, no idea what the plans are for all the characters as of yet)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I really enjoyed the update ShaddyGames and am excited for the next. I'm looking forward to the remaining dates, and also I'm really looking forward to see how the rest of the relationships develop and how the dynamic is between everyone once they do. I'm curious about what is gonna happen back home too once they're done visiting, since the school caught on fire. :eek:
Miss Chen is hot.

• Love
Reactions: Cavpal and SlapE

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
The options for me open fine by removing this code but the extra option is empty

vpgrid cols 1 ypos 250 xalign 0.5:
if renpy.variant("mobile"):
ysize h - 200
scrollbars "vertical"
mousewheel True
draggable True
pagekeys True
I really don't understand what you are saying.
I'm trying in joiplay whenever I'm clicking option then h error appear.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes