3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
show me the Rose tag or at least the kinetic novel pls
Another thing is you are on a pirate site playing the devs game for free and then yall see the tags and come shit all over it anyways and when people call you out then you try to call it "feedback".
Why should the dev give a flying fuck about what a bunch of rude freeloaders think? Just be thankful he engages with the community at all on this site.
Entitled children SMH.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
In PL there is the MC's sister who greatly affects the plot. I'm not sure if you can completely skip her content, I played only the harem path, but I generally always play a manwhore - the more girls, the better.
if Rose were MC's sister, maybe I wouldn't have any problems here, and I understood why she suddenly plays such a role in their family

There are some games where I strongly dislike some characters, like Leap of Faith or Found in Translation, but it usually affects the whole game, not only some particular character.
I agree, but there are characters here that affect absolutely everyone and I don't like it if her role is smaller or at least she didn't interfere with communicating with her daughters...
Normally, if the models are pretty and the plot is not stupid, if the characters are organic and fit the plot, than I try to fuck all the girls :love: If some of the main LIs are on slowburn, fine, I can practice on the secondary ones while waiting for the main ones :ROFLMAO:
well, I am more friendly there is not a single game where it is possible for me to choose everyone, but here who likes what, again if the kinetic novel tag and I would not even download it, but here it is not, they did not throw a character that I do not like and almost rape them constantly

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Another thing is you are on a pirate site playing the devs game for free and then yall see the tags and come shit all over it anyways and when people call you out then you try to call it "feedback".
Why should the dev give a flying fuck about what a bunch of rude freeloaders think? Just be thankful he engages with the community at all on this site.
Entitled children SMH.
I try all the games for free at first, then I support some, here I will not support them because of Rose, but I was quite considering this option.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
if Rose were MC's sister, maybe I wouldn't have any problems here, and I understood why she suddenly plays such a role in their family
You sure you've played the game? She is practically the MC's daughter, he babysitted her. She is the daughter of close friends and also, as recently revealed, the MC's niece and herself a child of incest. What else do you want her to be?
:KEK:

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
While I normally support healthy criticism, here it is not. Rose is a part of the family/harem. Her model is beautiful. You don't like her for some reason, well, the Dev can't please everyone.

he can give me a choice to start a relationship with her or not, at the start of the game I do not expect her, it would have been announced at the start as the main character, I would have stopped playing almost immediately and would not have written anything here.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
You sure you've played the game? She is practically the MC's daughter, he babysitted her. She is the daughter of close friends and also, as recently revealed, the MC's niece and herself a child of incest. What else do you want her to be?
:KEK:

I do not like adopted daughters, I have already written above, it makes me tremble

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I do not like adopted daughters, I have already written above, it makes me tremble
I feel sorry for you than. Means you can't enjoy some of the best games of the genre where at least part of the lolies are adopted or side girls. I don't remember many games here or on the other site that would be solely concentrated on the biological daughters.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
I feel sorry for you than. In some of the best games of the genre at least part of the lolies are adopted. I don't remember many games here or on the other site that would be solely concentrated on the biological daughters.
there are a lot of such games, / you can see here, most of the games before playing, I check there so that there is no fake incest in them, and yes, I look at the tags so that there is no kinetic novel. here, at some point, the game prompted my adopted daughter to accept it and before I had the opportunity to give it up, I did not expect this and therefore I was upset. by the way, I like brother and sister more, but only real blood, but in general I do not mind other incest, the main thing is blood

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
there are a lot of such games
So, in all of these you can choose to be with only the biological relatives? Are you sure?
As far as I can say, you are determined on the particular incest kink and you don't want the gameplay to contain any other unavoidable side girls.
As I said, I support the idea that all the LIs shall be avoidable. But practically it is not always easy to implement in the games.

Last edited:

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
So, in all of these you can choose to be with only the biological relatives? Are you sure?

you didn't quite understand me, and if the relatives are only biological, but you can not have relatives at all, the main thing is not fake relatives. among my favorite games, there are games without relatives, but there are none at all and this does not bother me. here I did not like that a non-blood relative got into the family, if it were separate, I might not even press ctrl with disgust as she appeared, and maybe I would even meet her separately from my daughters, but she very much interferes with interacting with the family

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
you didn't quite understand me, and if the relatives are only biological, but you can not have relatives at all, the main thing is not fake relatives. among my favorite games, there are games without relatives, but there are none at all and this does not bother me. here I did not like that a non-blood relative got into the family, if it were separate, I might not even press ctrl with disgust as she appeared, and maybe I would even meet her separately from my daughters, but she very much interferes with interacting with the family
Rose is not a fake relative. You've been told that many times. She is a part of the family since the time when the MC had no daughters at all ))

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Rose is not a fake relative. You've been told that many times. She is a part of the family since the time when the MC had no daughters at all ))
she is not his blood relative, this is important to me and she has not been in their lives for many years, her appearance in their family after so many years is not justified

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Okay buddy we're going to start repeating ourselves probably enough thanks for the argument. Moreover, the most important thing is that the opportunity to choose whether or not to enter into a relationship with her would be the best solution. The rest is just small things

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
she is not his blood relative, this is important to me and she has not been in their lives for many years, her appearance in their family after so many years is not justified
She is his niece. If she isn't a blood relative, I don't know who is :FacePalm:
And her coming to the family is perfectly justified. She became the MC's GF before the daughter' affair had started

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Look as far as the Rose issue -- If you don't like her then don't play the game, it is that simple..
you're right, I played today, now I'll go back to the game if somewhere I accidentally hear that there is an opportunity to kick Rose out or the game is over and there is a very bad ending for her, I'll look at that too. I'm not going to play anymore, and I'll probably get out of the subject, I've said everything I wanted to

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
you're right, I played today, now I'll go back to the game if somewhere I accidentally hear that there is an opportunity to kick Rose out or the game is over and there is a very bad ending for her, I'll look at that too. I'm not going to play anymore, and I'll probably get out of the subject, I've said everything I wanted to
Just so you don't set your hopes too high... The MC will be unalived by Dion, Rose will take over the Harem of her cousins and seduce Shay-Shay into it too.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes