3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Personally, I love the whole girlfriend joining in with the family thing. I suppose it could have been made optional in an attempt to keep more people happy but this is what the dev wanted to write and I'm very happy with the way it's going.
And girlfriend turns out to be family in the end anyway so what's the fuss?
I think the main complaint is that she has way too many scenes compared to the daughters which should be the main focus...

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Personally, I love the whole girlfriend joining in with the family thing. I suppose it could have been made optional in an attempt to keep more people happy but this is what the dev wanted to write and I'm very happy with the way it's going.
And girlfriend turns out to be family in the end anyway so what's the fuss?
there is just a lot of her, there are already three times more scenes of interaction with her that I would like (Although I'm lying, I wouldn't want to interact with her at all.), and then there is more and more of her. Well, I don't like her, that's all

• Haha
Reactions: Pman_Weh

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
well, I'll also add that in general, the relationship with her smacks of stepcest , and due to the fact that there are just a lot of them lately, even slight hints of it make me want to vomit

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
there is just a lot of her, there are already three times more scenes of interaction with her that I would like (Although I'm lying, I wouldn't want to interact with her at all.), and then there is more and more of her. Well, I don't like her, that's all
Well, many incest games take long time to get to the main LI (usually the mom, daughter or sister)
Take Ravenous, for example, Part 1 is finished and it still over the place with the main LIs. Nevertheless, many people are still OK with that.
This game is not that bad in this sense , it is relatively new. There are much worse cases of diverting attention from the main LIs. Also Rose is in my opinion as hot as the daughters. She is also the MCs niece. So, in my opinion she IS one of the main LIs.
Maybe because I like her, I don't see any problem that she get a lot of screen time now, obviously the daughters will have more time than her later.

well, I'll also add that in general, the relationship with her smacks of stepcest , and due to the fact that there are just a lot of them lately, even slight hints of it make me want to vomit
I don't know what you mean under stepcest. If that is the attempt of some Devs to disguise the incest under stepfather/stepdaughter relations, I don't understand how it is related to this game. Rose is clearly the MCs niece, they even lookalike more than Kate, for example.

Also, I don't understand all the fuss about sex between the girls in the harem. It was always one of my kinks in games as well as IRL. May be I am confident enough but I never felt threatened if my girls have a bit of fun when I don't have time for them.
I cannot stand a sight of another man being close to my women. But I 'm totally fine with my girls being a little bi-curious as long as each of them loves me more than they feel for each other
;)

Last edited:

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Maybe because I like her, I don't see any problem that she get a lot of screen time now, obviously the daughters will have more time than her later.

well, yes, I dont like her, she does not expect such a thing as the main character in the incest story, she was not even introduced at first and you can even refuse her in the Jacuzzi, which I did with pleasure. I was glad that it would be removed now and I would continue to play with my daughter without being distracted by it, but then it became mandatory, which greatly upset me. And then there were a minimum of daughters, all of them and she absorbs all the screen time.

for me, she spoils relations within the family, rolling them into the most ordinary harem where it doesn't matter who has to whom

I don't know what you mean under stepcest. If that is the attempt of some Devs to disguise the incest under stepfather/stepdaughter relations, I don't understand how it is related to this game. Rose is clearly the MCs niece, they even lookalike more than Kate, for example.
don't pay attention, this is my personal pen from the latest releases, I understand that there is almost no one here, but I have become paranoid from his dominance, so I am looking for where to find and be offended.

Exactly, that's what I was trying to convey. It is an element of slow burn and quite well implemented, actually (y)
I would like her to stop interfering with her daughters and be a completely separate character.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
well, yes, I dont like her, she does not expect such a thing as the main character in the incest story
Well, it looks like a matter of personal preferences. There are a lot of games where I don't like the characters but some people do.
I mean, I don't even much like the Twins in this game. Their only advantage compared to Rose is that they are lolies and she is a young adult. For this kind of game it is important, yes I agree, but regarding the models I still prefer Rose. I think she is more attractive in a colourful fiery way. ;)

All in all, I'm OK with everything in this game so far. As I said, I don't understand strong negative reactions that Rose causes. What for the "lesbian content", this is F95 and some people here always find NTR even if there is none :KEK:

Last edited:

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Well, it looks like a matter of personal preferences. There are a lot of games where I don't like the characters but some people do.
I mean, I don't even much like the Twins in this game. Their only advantage compared to Rose is that they are lolies and she is a young adult. For this kind of game it is important, yes I agree, but regarding the models I still prefer Rose. I think she is more attractive in a colourful fiery way. ;)

All in all, I'm OK with everything in this game so far. As I said, I don't understand strong reactions that Rose causes. What for the "lesbian content", this is F95 and some people her always find NTR even if there is none :KEK:

I won't impose my opinion on you, we may like different girls. but when you downloaded the game, you clearly knew that the daughters were the main characters, looked like they liked it, when suddenly they introduced another wonderful personage who constantly spoils communication with his daughters with his presence, well, if you like her, you're fine, it upsets me. just giving her the choice to refuse her, well, that's fine. here I can't even build a relationship with her, she just longs for GG like a dog for herself and he pokes her, a girl I don't like. at least they let me deny her sex, so that I would at least get back a little bit

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
you clearly knew that the daughters were the main characters, looked like they liked it, when suddenly they introduced another wonderful personage who constantly spoils communication with his daughters with his presence, well, if you like her, you're fine, it upsets me. just giving her the choice to refuse her, well, that's fine.
Well, I completely support that we shall be able to choose the LIs and reject those we don't like in any AVN. Unfortunately, in many cases it overcomplicates the game and delays its development.
What for slow progress with the daughters, as I already said, this game is very far from being the worst on this matter. I gave one example above. Another one that comes to mind is Life in Santa County. It's an old and long game and in previous update we just started seriously getting to the main (family) LIs. And then, the Dev decides to completely overhaul the game and now it is a total mess.
In comparison to that this game is very clean and clear so far.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Well, I completely support that we shall be able to choose the LIs and reject those we don't like in any AVN. Unfortunately, in many cases it overcomplicates the game and delays its development.
just giving up sex scenes with she would not complicate the development in any way, but no, they are almost all mandatory too.

Life in Santa County
but here, perhaps, an even better concept for me, they immediately showed that there would be a bunch of mandatory secondary girls, and I dropped it pretty quickly, here I managed to get used to the game when I was so terribly faced with the fact that you have another one. I don't care if you don't like her (dev).

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
just giving up sex scenes with she would not complicate the development in any way, but no, they are almost all mandatory too.

but here, perhaps, an even better concept for me, they immediately showed that there would be a bunch of mandatory secondary girls, and I dropped it pretty quickly, here I managed to get used to the game when I was so terribly faced with the fact that you have another one. I don't care if you don't like her (dev).
AFAIR any of the loli/incest games that I've played has side characters that aren't blood related to the MC and unavoidable. So, if you take it that hard, I don't know which game can please you :unsure:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
in some FMC game threads, from time to time you can see obsessed lesbian fans (anti-straight crowd) who despise/hate any straight content and when you asking for more straight action, they immediately call you a gay :ROFLMAO: this forum is rly something else

I do not play FMC games but I can understand the "anti-straight" argument and if I may, based on my interactions with said genre players, there are reasons behind it.

one reason is immersion. for some reason the players who play fmc games immerse themselves in the shoes of the heroin and they would not like her being on a dick carousel, as many of those games make her to be. I mean, imagine being a guy playing a girl trying to flirt with a guy to get him to fuck you. ( it is why I believe most of those players preffer lesbian fmc than straight)

(I do not remember the game, but in one where you had two protagonists mmc and fmc, in the fmc one you could go full gay, full straight or full bi. and infact the fmc part of the game was so well done that players asked for theremoveal of the mmc option, in favor of more content with the female. sadly I do not remember the name.)

and secondly, well it is a female protagonist game and they are there for the g2g action. not wanting straight content though is more about the first reason than the second. similarly, in male protagonist games people are there for the straight content and not the lez action. unless the game is with a gay mc, people expect straight content.

mind you this is just speculation from my part and hearsay. I might also make no sense since my english lexicon is kinda poor, so apologies in advance.

Reactions: MixQQ

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
You guys are getting way off topic with all the flame wars calling each other cucks and questioning who likes straight content or whatever.
Yall are gonna get this whole thread nuked by some mod with his digital flamethrower.
If you don't like the game's content then this game isn't for you. Go play one that is. Coming here to complain after each patch (you know who you are) accomplishes nothing and only makes you look bad.
giphy (6).gif

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
AFAIR any of the loli/incest games that I've played has side characters that aren't blood related to the MC and unavoidable. So, if you take it that hard, I don't know which game can please you :unsure:

Well, for example, Parental Love and in general any where I can refuse them, well, or they do not greatly affect the plot as in Big Brother
in general, a lot, here I do not like that she cannot be abandoned, that scenes cannot be skipped with her, that she greatly influences the plot, I do not even ctrl always I can keep it as I see it, because now she's in almost all the scenes with her daughters.

If you don't like the game's content then this game isn't for you. Go play one that is. Coming here to complain after each patch (you know who you are) accomplishes nothing and only makes you look bad.
this is called feedback. I played the game and wrote what I didn't like about it. So I'm sitting here discussing whether the developer will take my opinion into account or not, as he wants.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Well, for example, Parental Love and in general any where I can refuse them, well, or they do not greatly affect the plot as in Big Brother
in general, a lot, here I do not like that she cannot be abandoned, that scenes cannot be skipped with her, that she greatly influences the plot, I do not even ctrl always I can keep it as I see it, because now she's in almost all the scenes with her daughters.

this is called feedback. I played the game and wrote what I didn't like about it. So I'm sitting here discussing whether the developer will take my opinion into account or not, as he wants.
There comes a point where feedback ends and it becomes beating a dead horse and let's not pretend you guys are just discussing the game.
You are bringing up your experiences with other games insulting people and some of you are trying to start flame wars.

Dec 27, 2023

And at first is the question, why you play this game, if you see tags you don't like? To give "feedback", that you don't like the stuff, what you have to know, that would be part of the game?
In most cases, people, who do this, they want to change the game, not only give "feedback". Besides, the owner of the game made it clear, that he will follw HIS way and also made clear, everybody, who is not into stuff like this or want's to have other content/tags, should go and play another game.

At the end, your "feedback" is needless. And that should not be an offense, it's a fact. You see the tags, you know what is to expect, you don't play it, if you don't like it. Done. Or at least, don't give "feedback", if the game is, what the tags are promissing.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Well, for example, Parental Love and in general any where I can refuse them
In PL there is the MC's sister who greatly affects the plot. I'm not sure if you can completely skip her content, I played only the harem path, but I generally always play a manwhore - the more girls, the better.
There are some games where I strongly dislike some characters, like Leap of Faith or Found in Translation, but it usually affects the whole game, not only some particular character, so I stopped playing them.
Normally, if the models are pretty and the plot is not stupid, if the characters are organic and fit the plot, than I try to fuck all the girls :love: If some of the main LIs are on slowburn, fine, I can practice on the secondary ones while waiting for the main ones :ROFLMAO:.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
And at first is the question, why you play this game, if you see tags you don't like? To give "feedback", that you don't like the stuff, what you have to know, that would be part of the game?
show me the Rose tag or at least the kinetic novel pls

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes