3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
Temporary/rough patch to fix the errors whenever Jared speaks in v0.06. Just drop it in the "game" folder.

EDIT: Might only be needed for some versions of the game (reports below of the "compressed" version working fine without it). If you get errors upon reaching Jared, this should fix them, otherwise this is unneeded.

Please delete this file if you're updating to v0.07 when it comes out in the future, as it will likely break things.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
What would that accomplish?
I really need to read my comment before saving, i mean to say is at least make Rose and her parents doesnt look like MC's Family. For Rose's Parent they might be MC's Aunt and Uncle. And for Rose his Cousin.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Think about it. If everyone hates each other, there's drama. I just want everyone to get along. Otherwise we have chaos.
I still don't know what you're talking about... they don't hate each other and there is no family drama.
I think i type it wrong Rose and her parents doesnt look like MC's Family
Yes they do.
MC is ginger.
Jared is one, Rhroda is one and Rose is one too.

• Sad
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Temporary/rough patch to fix the errors whenever Jared speaks in v0.06. Just drop it in the "game" folder.
This is for pc right? Well im playing the game on my pc. sometimes its funny when Jared's screentime is cutting of lmao
Like this one scene. The MC asking help from Jared, jared's mouth open then ERROR hahahaha

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
This is for pc right? Well im playing the game on my pc. sometimes its funny when Jared's screentime is cutting of lmao
Like this one scene. The MC asking help from Jared, jared's mouth open then ERROR hahahaha
Should work on any platform I think. The "game" folder scripts aren't what is different between platform versions.

EDIT: Ah, the game has a native Android APK version - don't know how to patch that. It should work on Windows/Mac/Linux/Joiplay though.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
oh..wow....more lesbians.....

more "technically not" because a,b,c bs reasons. ( though if one of them was a boy, this page woul be up in flames )
strangely enough you do not see the male lis in a female protagonist game having "experimented" in the past, or, you know, keep eachother "happy" because they are horny. or, my persoaly favorite excuse, "help eachother in threesomes ", now that would be nice and balance things out. but its gay and only those who want "more dicks for realism" would enjoy that.

My question would be, what purpose exactly is served by having the girls lezinig out in the past?

you know what, never mind. loved the premise of the game but I am not into "technicaly not", and lis turned gay bullcrap.

also, add the damn lesbian tag.

best of health.
I am out

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I wonder if this breaks earlier scenes with him in it? I just got a new laptop, old one was dying. So I am starting over and skipped through and as soon as they arrive at Jared's house, I start getting exceptions. Does that temp fix only apply to v6? It seems so, as I removed the "fix" and stopped getting errors. I guess I wll wait to add it back when I reach the new release area.

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
I wonder if this breaks earlier scenes with him in it? I just got a new laptop, old one was dying. So I am starting over and skipped through and as soon as they arrive at Jared's house, I start getting exceptions. Does that temp fix only apply to v6? It seems so, as I removed the "fix" and stopped getting errors. I guess I wll wait to add it back when I reach the new release area.
No, it should fix content from all scenes with Jared in v0.06 - I was having the errors without the patch from the moment Jared was introduced while playing from the beginning on a fresh download of the game (no overwriting old files). If you installed it over a v0.05 version of the game it may break things though.

For note, I downloaded the non-compressed GoFile link for the game. Maybe other versions, or other links, don't have the same issue.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I replayed with a fresh v0.6 from the beginning and had zero bugs.
Not sure what you guys are doing...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No, it should fix content from all scenes with Jared in v0.06 - I was having the errors without the patch from the moment Jared was introduced while playing from the beginning on a fresh download of the game (no overwriting old files). If you installed it over a v0.05 version of the game it may break things though.
Maybe you got a download prior to a patched version. I am playing through without your fix and not getting any errors. That or you got a different version that was not patched. I got the compressed windows version. Also, maybe you applied a update only patch and it was borked.

I replayed with a fresh v0.6 from the beginning and had zero bugs.
Not sure what you guys are doing...
I think it must have been fine when I did a fresh download, not needing the temporary fix. I just usually read the last page before I start and saw the patch listed and others stating they had the same issue so I applied it, got the errors, then removed the "fix" and viola, no errors.

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
Maybe you got a download prior to a patched version. I am playing through without your fix and not getting any errors. That or you got a different version that was not patched. I got the compressed windows version. Also, maybe you applied a update only patch and it was borked.
There are no update-only versions of this game's downloads for this version.

As I edited in, it was the non-compressed GoFile download for me, so maybe it's not an issue in the compressed version.

Reactions: bamachine

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I noticed an inconsistency in the scene with Kathy and MC watching the movie/date. She removes her bra/bralette then in the continuing scene she has it back on. She has it back on when she is looking down on MC from above when he is licking her pussy. No skirt, just top, standing on the chair with daddy's tongue in her honeypot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know these are the same image but they have images in between. It's not just the next image in a dialogue chain.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
Haveing problems whit Jared aswell and i noted if u changed the girls age it will reset to default aswell.

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
ok, i understand no ntr, no sharing (very sad)... what about they get raped by some hobos... or some dogs? Just an idea, that wouldn't be ntr, or sharing, win win.
Rape is NTR. According to the new revised community standards, NTR includes any and all forms of interactions of any kind between Love interests current, potential or in the player's imagination, with any and all representatives of the Male gender; Including but not limited to: friends, siblings, schoolmates, rapists, beggars, trainers, molesters, father figures and even Historical Personalities.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes