3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Should add lesbian to planned tags because the anti-lesbian "that's NTR" brigade will be here constantly bitching every update otherwise, although you're already marked by them so maybe it's too late :HideThePain:
As long as those posters gets reported, mods will kick their asses out of here.

They're tiring everybody with their paranoia, may as well help the community by getting them banned.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
This has become a serious problem, it is getting harder and harder to find a quality game that is not tainted by gay female content.
If it's a small part of the game, at least in terms of content, and if it's avoidable, I can tolerate it a bit, but if it's not avoidable, I completely lose interest in the game.

By the way, I was interested in this game because I didn't see the tag "lesbian" in the game's current tags and planned tag list...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
(y) Very nice update, loved Kittens snack ;) and Lizzy just goes without saying :love: can't forgot about Rose she's quite the horny woman now Loved it all to bad it had to end looking forward to the next one Keep up great work :love::love::love::)

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheDaddyPlan-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Im playing on the Android, i cant stop laughing when its Jared time to speak, it just errors. Dev must have an agenda against Jared
hahaha poor jared

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It does not need any dick's. If one of the girls in the harem is romantic with or fucking one of the other girls with consent its polyamorous.

Polygamy = One person has multiple partners. (y)
Polyamory = Both/multiple partners are allowed to take one or more lovers, without consent it would be cheating/ntr so when there is no consent from the player some people (me) dont like it so much. (n)
In the interest of picking nits, technically "polygamy" is one man and multiple women; conversely, "polyandry" is one woman and multple men... just sayin' ;)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
This is just my opinion. As much as i love the story plot. At least make Rose and her parents dont like MC's other family members. Also just saying my opinion.

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
Temporary/rough patch to fix the errors whenever Jared speaks in v0.06. Just drop it in the "game" folder.

EDIT: Might only be needed for some versions of the game (reports below of the "compressed" version working fine without it). If you get errors upon reaching Jared, this should fix them, otherwise this is unneeded.

Please delete this file if you're updating to v0.07 when it comes out in the future, as it will likely break things.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes