3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
If you mean the Loading screen, that's not skippable because the game is loading. If it wasn't there, you just wouldn't see anything while the game loaded. If you mean the Shaddy Games splash screen and animated Main Menu, on PC you can push the CTRL button to skip those. I don't know about Macs or Androids.
I meant the logo screen, and on PC.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
If you mean the Loading screen, that's not skippable because the game is loading. If it wasn't there, you just wouldn't see anything while the game loaded. If you mean the Shaddy Games splash screen and animated Main Menu, on PC you can push the CTRL button to skip those. I don't know about Macs or Androids.
Note - using PC and that didn't work. The Shaddy Games screen still took just as long until it was over.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Note - using PC and that didn't work. The Shaddy Games screen still took just as long until it was over.
That's weird. It should only force you to see the whole thing the very first time. After you've seen it once, pushing CTRL should skip to the loaded main menu. I just tried it again and it worked for me. I tried it with version 0.05 and 0.06. ShaddyGames ?

Reactions: 06360001

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
That's weird. It should only force you to see the whole thing the very first time. After you've seen it once, pushing CTRL should skip to the loaded main menu. I just tried it again and it worked for me. I tried it with version 0.05 and 0.06. ShaddyGames ?
Same. It's all working as intended for me. can click, tap etc.. after seeing it for the first time.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Same. It's all working as intended for me. can click, tap etc.. after seeing it for the first time.
Worked for me also. Once it loads and the window actually opens just click and the openings skip. Now I did notice that the "Loading" screen could throw you off thinking it might be the game actually and THAT you can not skip. Shows the main characters sitting on the couch similar to the Game background screen. I tried to snip it but mine loads to fast.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Worked for me also. Once it loads and the window actually opens just click and the openings skip. Now I did notice that the "Loading" screen could throw you off thinking it might be the game actually and THAT you can not skip. Shows the main characters sitting on the couch similar to the Game background screen. I tried to snip it but mine loads to fast.
yeah that's the loading screen

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes