3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
You have chosen a wrong kind of games. You need one of those with "milf" tag :ROFLMAO:
I like this one for the story. I have no problem with smaller boobs, but I just feel it isn't realistic for all the female characters, love interest or otherwise, to be A/B cups. And larger boobs are not exclusive to MILFs. Knew a girl in high school, freshman year, she developed sooner and faster than the others. Got the unfortunate nickname "Bubbles" because of it. I graduated when I was 16 (among 18 yo's) a year ahead of her, but she was still a cup size above the rest, easily a D, possibly DD. So even teens can have big tits.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I just feel it isn't realistic for all the female characters, love interest or otherwise, to be A/B cups.
They are mostly members of the same family, so it can be genetic. On the other hand you are partially right. For example, my wife still has small boobs like a teenager, through she is in her later 30-s and has given me two kids. But her younger sister has very big boobs and she has no kids at all :unsure:
Still, young girls in their mid-teens rather have small boobs than large. Large at that age are more like rarity.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I, for one really like Rose. I also love the fact that the girls have somewhat realistic looking breasts. The fake/plastic/balloon breasts in many VNs are so bad.
Finally, it's clear that ShaddyGames has a lot of experience. This VN has a lot of nice quality of life details and almost no annoyances.
The "fake/plastic/balloon breasts" so many other VNs lean on are, to me, a big turn off. I do like that Shaddy has chosen a different path, I really do. And there are even a couple women, more "background material" I think, that do have larger (but still not ridiculous balloons) breasts.
The game IS well thought out, with good imagery and animation. Hell, it's one of the only games I've seen where meals or drinks actually diminish, rather than just vanishing. And watching portions disappear, like from the wine bottle the first night Rose stays over, while the glasses refill, is an attention to detail that reaches me. (in my free time, I am recoloring a cardstock model of a D3A1 'Val' in Photoshop, at 1200 DPI and using as many color photos for accurate parts as possible. So I LOVE ridiculous levels of detail.)
All I was trying to say in my original post was that I'd like to see a more endowed LI, but that does not diminish my love for everything else in the game. Sorry of people take that as "cup shaming" or some harsh critique, it was not meant that way. I don't have experience with very many women in one family. My mother only had brothers, my father was an only child. I have one half sister that I lost contact with in 1968, till 1997, and haven't heard from her since 2004, so how breast sizes run in families is totally unknown to me. Sorry if I offended anyone.

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
First off. I'm sick and tired of the handful of Rose haters constantly posting their piss ant opinion. If you don't like her than don't play my game. She was always going to be a major part of the story, and turning out to be the MC's niece from day 1. The back and forth comments about her every update are unneeded or wanted. You're entitled to your opinion but going on and on about it is quite frankly annoying as shit.

Second. Quit bitching about the possible lesbian shit. I did say that IF I added any of those type of scenes they would be skippable. I myself aren't really into that. Unless of course the MC is also involved once they are LI's. Which will be the case. I've had requests from people who actually PAY for my game for these types of scenes before the MC gets with the twins which is why I'm considering it. So the rest of you can fuck right off.

Third. anymore bitching about either of these things and I'll put in a request to the mods myself to have the comments section of my thread locked. It's my game and I'll write it the way I want. I will never capitulate to the small few whinny bastards on this site that want me to change things, as some weaker devs have done. So if it involves either of the above topics keep your whinny ass opinions to yourself.
Screw the haters. If they want their opinions to matter on this game then the old saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." When/if the haters want to donate to the development of the game, then they'll get heard.

Until that time please ignore the haters Shaddy. There's a LOT more people on this site that love your work, whether that is as a game dev or a modder, than those that don't love your work.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Screw the haters. If they want their opinions to matter on this game then the old saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." When/if the haters want to donate to the development of the game, then they'll get heard.

Until that time please ignore the haters Shaddy. There's a LOT more people on this site that love your work, whether that is as a game dev or a modder, than those that don't love your work.
Right writing!
Even people pay/ support this game, it‘s Shaddys decision,
how large / small boobs are or
how the looks of the LIs are and all other stuff about HIS game!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Right writing!
Even people pay/ support this game, it‘s Shaddys decision,
how large / small boobs are or
how the looks of the LIs are and all other stuff about HIS game!
To be fair to those that do like larger breasts there will be content with some of the side characters who have C to smaller D, but definitely no balloon tits. A couple of which may have the potential to become permanent LI's later on. Still haven't fully decided that to be honest.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
To be fair to those that do like larger breasts there will be content with some of the side characters who have C to smaller D, but definitely no balloon tits. A couple of which may have the potential to become permanent LI's later on. Still haven't fully decided that to be honest.
Sounds interesting , (y)amen no balloon tits, I'm an A-C guy myself

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I noticed when one of the girls says she is almost xx years old, it is the age she is, not the next year. For instance, Izzy is 15 in my game, and she knows this but continuously says she's almost 15, too.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes