3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I'm all in for MC fucking Rhoda but why do you guys want to tag team her with her husband?

You could have come up with a scenario of Rhoda having an incest kink and want to fuck MC because of that. Yeah her husband would be called a cuck by everyone but who cares about him?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Wow! This thread is a toxic wasteland!

So far I love everything about this AVN. The story telling is great, the girls are beautiful, and so far, it's been a lot of fun! Great work Shaddy Games! TDP 0.6 was a GREAT update and I'm looking forward to seeing where else this story goes. I do have a small question, how many LIs are you going to potentially have, including just side characters? I'm just curious is all.

I'm also glad your not going to give in to all these toxic demand and whining. Just keep making YOUR story! I'm loving it so far! :)
The "Ignore" feature does wonders for minimizing the toxicity...

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Just finished the latest update. Kat is best girl. Dunno what all the arguing is about, it's a scientific fact. :geek:

My only gripe is there was one render of Rose at the pool towards the end of their stay at her parents' place, where her eye kinda looks infected, but maybe that's a DAZ thing I just never noticed before. Otherwise, top notch update, as always Shaddy!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:FacePalm:

Not to any one post in particular, just to the direction this thread has moved over the last few days. Can we just get back to talking about what actually IS in the game?
That would be nice. There was so much good stuff in the update but the majority of the posts are concerning what is not in the update. Mostly based on a brief discussion concerning what the expectations and boundaries are in a relationship the likes of which none of the characters involved except the MC have ever had. It is good to have these discussions before somebody steps over the line or someone gets hurt. It is certainly better than the conversations we have had recently.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Wow, all the bellyachin' in here for what is a pretty damn good game. And here I thought I was bad just because I wish at leas ONE girl was C cup or bigger.. Not looking for torpedo-tits like some games make all the girls, but my IRL SO is DDD, so.. . .can we have just ONE LI with a real woman's rack?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Still no pregnancy,
What is this the Daddy Plan B route?
Very suspicious Mr.Pickles, very suspicious indeed.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Wow, all the bellyachin' in here for what is a pretty damn good game. And here I thought I was bad just because I wish at leas ONE girl was C cup or bigger.. Not looking for torpedo-tits like some games make all the girls, but my IRL SO is DDD, so.. . .can we have just ONE LI with a real woman's rack?
You have chosen a wrong kind of games. You need one of those with "milf" tag :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes