RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
anyone can help with the alwins quest i need the blue key?
Assuming I remember correctly, you have to complete the dark lord quest, by clearing a cave in the south. save often, there is quite a number of traps that will instantly kill you

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Following the links above, Logan posted a few pics related to TDLT On a Trello page He shares with DK-plugins (A guy who seems to be a RPG maker plugins develloper)
The pics are from TDLT and various notes are attached to it (But as they are in Russian i'm afraid i don't understand them)

Reactions: Andrasiel

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Following the links above, Logan posted a few pics related to TDLT On a Trello page He shares with DK-plugins (A guy who seems to be a RPG maker plugins develloper)
The pics are from TDLT and various notes are attached to it (But as they are in Russian i'm afraid i don't understand them)
I'm not a master russian speaker, but I will try it.
(coloumn from left to right)
1. have to do - if a clear field is choosen, the game should display base fail
2. in processing - a plugin that visually shows drops from enemys - add separations sortings in the inventory
3. ready - an additional plugin from type "things done and forgot about the (computer)mouse" (not sure if I translated the last part right) - an additional function is required for the log
4. notes

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
It seems he is not dead and working on it from time to time just hiding for some reason. His main trello is not updated, but here he is very much active. You can see for Your self:

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
This one is the best I had played.....
Is there any other game where the player can fuck Princesses.....

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes