RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Which one is better Witch trainer or Princess trainer....
depends honestly on your personal taste,PT Gold is great,and there's a bunch of mods for witch trainer that add content to the base game,the best of them imo being the silver mod which adds a bunch of women including luna and cho.

Feb 20, 2018
It's been 1 year (or more) that Logan published an update on the game. Does anyone knows if anyone is interested in taking over the game ? I don't think anymore that Logan is going to come back working on the game. It's sad since I love the 'Disney princesses/fairy tales' stuff genre as it is so rare...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unlikely someone will. maybe a mod, but not a continuation since Logan added his own art everywhere on the game.
we can only hope he will be back in the future when he is up for it again. but it is also important all patrons stop sending him money, as long they do that it will give him less motivation to work on the game.

Reactions: genthrow
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was a very satisfying experience, really a shame that it was abandoned...
not something you'd enjoy if you are the type of person that plays games just for sex.
but great if you want something that tries to be more!
sadly we will never know where this could have gone...

this was not a tedious or boring experience.enemies don't even respawn so they never become obnoxious.

Overall

This definitely gets my recommendation to play!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Thoughts
This was a very satisfying experience, really a shame that it was abandoned...
not something you'd enjoy if you are the type of person that plays games just for sex.
but great if you want something that tries to be more!
sadly we will never know where this could have gone...

this was not a tedious or boring experience.enemies don't even respawn so they never become obnoxious.

Overall
This definitely gets my recommendation to play!
I still hold on to my hope. I believe that this will eventually be updated again.

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
i keep an eye on his account sadly no improvement and there are people who still support him.

Feb 20, 2018
His trello account :

There is stuff but I don't know if it is related to the game

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah someone commented on his patreon saying he went through something significant and is quietly working on the game to maintain his sanity or something to that effect.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
official site

Feb 20, 2018
So apparently on his website, he'll be making comics and a new game.
On one hand, I really enjoy that comeback. On another hand, my selfish part wanted him to finish TDLT :/
Hoping, he will come back later on on TDLR after these 2 projects. Time will tell but at least his return is a good news

Reactions: MrBlack ✌
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes