RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its not uncommon that it takes forever for an update.
but looking at the patron, he did work a lot with the ui, scripts and game.
so hopefully he is working on the game even if he says nothing.
anyway, Im not actively following him, since he decided to do something else 2 years ago.
so if it takes another year, Im fine with it.

Reactions: PugWug

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
As i stated in a message a few pages ago,Logan is currently develloping another game (A side scroller shoot and run) featuring Lola from the great Lord Akabur's games
Other devellopers / translators gave news suggesting this second game is close to be released

Though logan has proven to be able to disapppear from time to time it's not the case now, he still works on the game as proven by his previous patreon posts

Reactions: Andrasiel

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I need some help, here is my quest :

Capture.JPG

The man said that Little Jimmy already mentioned Snake, but I can't remember so I really have no idea where to find Snake.
Thanks!

EDIT: found him

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Stuck at Alwin's quest: "Penetrate the test rooms". I've traveled everywhere and have no idea where they are. Sorry if it sounds stupid but I think I missed something somewhere...

LoganID

Sep 13, 2019
Hi, guys. I'm the developer of TDLT. Thanks Thatguy for opening this thread. I appreciate you guys for the kind comments about the game.

I'll try to stop by periodicaly to answer the questions if they're will keep coming up. Not sure which are still actual, so I'll just anwser all of them on the last page and proceed from here.

Is there a gallery/cheats to get every scene?
Yeah, I'll add it. But using the cheat will stop the achievement progress that requires to unlock the gallery.

so.. what with game now? Is it still in progress, not comleted yet?
Still in progress.

Looks like, even combing through the comments, that his last activity was 3 months ago. So no more progress since then.
Sorry for the periodic silence. I always got caught up between my job and making the game, which leaves me little time to concentrate on anything else. But the development of the game never stops, filling all my free time after the job.

its not uncommon that it takes forever for an update.
but looking at the patron, he did work a lot with the ui, scripts and game.
so hopefully he is working on the game even if he says nothing.
anyway, Im not actively following him, since he decided to do something else 2 years ago.
so if it takes another year, Im fine with it.
Thanks for the understanding. But I'm currently trying hard to finally release the game this year.

excellent job bringing us this news, but when will the update?
If there won't be any major obstacles, it'll be released this year.

how do i enter the website, I'm pressing the enter key but nothing's happening
Not the enter key on the keyboard but the enter button with your mouse:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, hell, my bad. I'll change the text on something less confusing.

Stuck at Alwin's quest: "Penetrate the test rooms". I've traveled everywhere and have no idea where they are. Sorry if it sounds stupid but I think I missed something somewhere...
The compass arrow should point where you need to go when you put the objectives on the screen.

hey every1, how much gameplay time is actually in this 2017-09-05 version?
3-5 hours.

Last edited:

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, guys. I'm the developer of TDLT. Thanks Thatguy for opening this thread. I appreciate you guys for the kind comments about the game.
Since you found this cursed place, are you okay with people (Including me) copy-pasting the entirety of your patreon posts in here? (I know they're public and all, but since you're here now you're the boss)

Good luck on your way to make this game, it has all it takes to become a masterpiece.

Reactions: LoganID

LoganID

Sep 13, 2019
Since you found this cursed place, are you okay with people (Including me) copy-pasting the entirety of your patreon posts in here? (I know they're public and all, but since you're here now you're the boss)

Good luck on your way to make this game, it has all it takes to become a masterpiece.
Thanks a lot)

I often edit posts on Patreon, like adding some info in the middle, or fixing grammar, links and such. If someone will be copying entire entries here - it'll be out of my hands. I think it'll be better just to share direct links on new the posts to avoid inconsistencies.

Last edited:

ryi2929

Sep 2, 2020
every time i talk to her she either says "did you change your mind" and i say "no" then she dissapears after i get to the village

Jul 22, 2017

I'll try to stop by periodicaly to answer the questions if they're will keep coming up. Not sure which are still actual, so I'll just anwser all of them on the last page and proceed from here.

Yeah, I'll add it. But using the cheat will stop the achievement progress that requires to unlock the gallery.

Still in progress.

Sorry for the periodic silence. I always got caught up between my job and making the game, which leaves me little time to concentrate on anything else. But the development of the game never stops, filling all my free time after the job.

Thanks for the understanding. But I'm currently trying hard to finally release the game this year.

If there won't be any major obstacles, it'll be released this year.

Ah, hell, my bad. I'll change the text on something less confusing.

The compass arrow should point where you need to go when you put the objectives on the screen.

3-5 hours.
in terms of the 2017 game it is actually more of 1 hour -2 hours depending and that's actually doing all tasks.... BUT that is also not getting side tracked with going around and talking to EVERY person and still getting best equipment and all that jazz

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i do enjoy talking to people while travelling, at times. i'd guess a relaxed full playthrough would actually be towards the 5 hours or so, sole play time, if you don't rush. at least some things to do, very different to other long term unfinished games i tried out.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes