RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Last I heard, Logan mothballed the platformer to focus on TDLT. He was still active on it as of two months ago but no word since then.

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
Last I heard, Logan mothballed the platformer to focus on TDLT.
This is the way.
Too many creators didn't finish even the first project and started the development of the second and even the third one. Not just here... I supported a few on Steam as well.

Reactions: Kraze99
Feb 20, 2018
Are there any news on either game since last september ? There is nothing on his website, patreon, youtube, twitter or subscribestar :/

I know this thread should be marked 'abandonned' by the moderators since last time there was a release was a very long time ago (can't even remember when, and last news was 4 months ago), but there are not a lot of game creators I enjoy so much, for the kinkyness of the dialogues :)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Are there any news on either game since last september ? There is nothing on his website, patreon, youtube, twitter or subscribestar :/

I know this thread should be marked 'abandonned' by the moderators since last time there was a release was a very long time ago (can't even remember when, and last news was 4 months ago), but there are not a lot of game creators I enjoy so much, for the kinkyness of the dialogues :)
i stop caring since he hasn't post anything new since then to now and maybe he has caught the covin 19 or may be he is already dead and he kept saying he need money but no new information since then. RIP Hade it was a fun run.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the updates he made u can see that theres work put on the game, but who knows what happens in irl.
from the moment he left the first time, he never really returned, even with the communication he did, its still just words until theres an update to feel he is back.

Reactions: F95zone20182018
Feb 20, 2018
On one hand,I perfectly understand why the 'abandonned tag' is still there, but it is a pity since there is a log of updates on his blog. We shall see if the platform shooter or TDLT will be released first

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
On one hand,I perfectly understand why the 'abandonned tag' is still there, but it is a pity since there is a log of updates on his blog. We shall see if the platform shooter or TDLT will be released first
He's had one update on his Patreon; Looking at the blog I guess there's a worksheet which is neat? I mean if someone wants to post updates when they happen that's great, though I think many people here have seen creators go dark and then surface with some updates to then not release anything; would be cool though if Logan is back into the thick of things and releases a new update though.

Feb 20, 2018
Out of information for curious people, there is an answer from the developper if he plans to make some release this year :
I’m aiming to release few beta-versions for subscribers this year. Filling the game with content until I’ll include everything I planned for the public version. I’m positive beta-builds will be released before 2022.
It’s still too vague to say the same about the public one.
This message was from the 30th of august

Edit : yeah, sadly I believe there is no more hope now. The waiting has been too long. Someone should take over the game...

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Die Happy - Violent Dreams
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Out of information for curious people, there is an answer from the developper if he plans to make some release this year :

This message was from the 30th of august
that's at least a life sign and -some bit- of information is imo better than nothing at all.

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
I think he's working on it, Logan's just one of those devs that prefers to go dark instead of engage.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I'd like to think that Logan will come back with an update, but also I think it's proper that the thread is marked abandoned. Here's hoping we see an update in 2022.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes