RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
I think he's working on it, Logan's just one of those devs that prefers to go dark instead of engage.
When he was active he had ways to let us know. he used a public trello page for example with all his tasks and what has been completed, and he used to answer questions posted there. so I'm guessing he is not active, which is a shame since the game had a lot of potential.

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
We buried him many times before, yet he always came back. Mostly after some ridiculously long time. So there is hope, based on this pattern of behaviour. At the same time, let's take into consideration how many creative people this community lost due to COVID crisis. So lets hope, but hold Your breath.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
We buried him many times before, yet he always came back. Mostly after some ridiculously long time. So there is hope, based on this pattern of behaviour. At the same time, let's take into consideration how many creative people this community lost due to COVID crisis. So lets hope, but hold Your breath.
mostly he did that the whole time from start; rather dig into whatever part he was on, and drop some info 'when see fit'. so imo not much change from that pattern; a new version may come, or not, and we will only know if he keeps going when he either puts up something, or someone maybe finds out if he did quit. agnostic, we don't have info for any of those cases. oh and, not holding my breath ;)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This thread is dead as much as this game, but I will say that people are still paying this man to complete a game he probably hasn't worked on in 4-5 years.

Screenshot_46.png
$69.42(0) you can't make this shit up!
Nice!

marioBardone

Apr 4, 2023
Hello! I already know the answer or no answer, but I try.
I don't want to think the worst, but someone got any information about Logan?
Some years ago it disappeared, then reappeared.
I know this project is tagged 'abandoned', but I'm sad because there's a lot of potential in this game.
I've tried, happy life to everyone.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hello! I already know the answer or no answer, but I try.
I don't want to think the worst, but someone got any information about Logan?
Some years ago it disappeared, then reappeared.
I know this project is tagged 'abandoned', but I'm sad because there's a lot of potential in this game.
I've tried, happy life to everyone.
It's dead. No activity on his patreon since 2021, and his main blog/site is gone.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
lol nice
Played that game loooong ago and I really enjoyed it and i was sad it was ababonded

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2802457
"A janitor accidentally hit the switch on my hibernation pod."

Thatguy You may add these to the OP:

Done, when you want to provide a link, post it with changelog and then report the post for update so we can know when to update the OP. Have to leave the abandonned tag for now still but I think a update or 2 will earn the right to remove that.

Reactions: Kraze99

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
OHHHHHH My favorite game, the one that inspired me to start making a game (and later stop lol) is back. Time to brush off my RPGM now too

Reactions: Kraze99
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes