RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 20, 2018
i dont understand why make a new game when he has a game with more fans
Only a hypothesis : sometimes, creators can experience burn-out and not enjoy anymore working on their project when it begins to become a burden or the expectations are too heavy. It may have been that. I don't know... At least he is back but some update-post on his situation would be greatly appreciated :)

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
well yeah i guess you guys (F-ZoneUser & F95zone20182018) are right cuz there were rumors he was dead he will eventually get back to that project if a lot of people ask him and hes in a good spot again.im applauding those 36 guys who kept supporting him the whole time even when he was silent or god knows what

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Hey anyone who's still interested in this game,
Logan finally gave us news!

If you're too lazy to read the post:
-He got into a depression following the loss of his son
-He put some work into TDLT, he will continue the game
-He also made a scroller/shooter game featuring Lola (from our great lord AKABUR's games)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 20, 2018
Don't know if Logan knows about this thread but I wish him the best of luck for what's next to come in his life.
Although I am not a patreon yet (need a long-term job for that) I will enjoy anything he creates because his way of making stories is really enjoyable.

deadman626

Sep 14, 2018
View attachment 8199
Overview:
So this game is heavily inspired by Akabur's work and is built in RPG Maker MV.
The game is still in progress. I haven't played it in awhile and honestly someone who has needs to write a better Overview.​

Updated: 2017-09-05
Developer/Publisher: Logan - |
Censorship: No
Version: 2017-09-05
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 2901 View attachment 2902 View attachment 2903
View attachment 8199
Overview:
So this game is heavily inspired by Akabur's work and is built in RPG Maker MV.
The game is still in progress. I haven't played it in awhile and honestly someone who has needs to write a better Overview.​

Updated: 2017-09-05
Developer/Publisher: Logan - |
Censorship: No
Version: 2017-09-05
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 2901 View attachment 2902 View attachment 2903
the game is no longer [Abandoned], Logan confirms that he's working on the game again.
Source:

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
the game is no longer [Abandoned], Logan confirms that he's working on the game again.
Source:
well straight from mods itll keep the tag until an actual update happens

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Wow, hearing rumours of this game rising back from the abyss is indeed quite the surprise - specially considering it was already tagged as abandoned when i first got it apparently. Wish the dev ggood luck in its endeavours.

Hmodrzew

Jan 18, 2018
I saw there are some updates in game but the last downloadable version on his site is still from 2017, do you even know if any new version can be download?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
He hasn't released any game updates/new game versions of The Dark Lord's Trip since his return. He's supposedly working on an update though. we'll see.

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Gather around people for Logan has Spoken!

Here's his post but in short it's technical and lengthy
His other game is planed to be out on April and he will continue TDLT afterwhile (Though he didn't really stop working on it)

Farewell people

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2018
Sorry to hear about the death off his son. This was one of the first adult games that I played after getting introduced to them by Witch trainer. Those were the good days, man. To my knowledge, there is still no other game that has Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. I do hope that one day we can come back to more of these actual cartoon parody games.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry to hear about the death off his son. This was one of the first adult games that I played after getting introduced to them by Witch trainer. Those were the good days, man. To my knowledge, there is still no other game that has Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. I do hope that one day we can come back to more of these actual cartoon parody games.
I think his son didn't die but "was taken away due to custody dispute".

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
I stop somewere...I need some help.I start the game i play a little and I can t do nothing now.I lost Rapunzel,descover th Damascus Village and now i need to fight with some knights very powerful and I can t.How can I to to beat them,I need to meet merlin.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes