1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NyxUrlic

Nov 29, 2020
If some of you having an issue while playing this game on JoiPlay, here's how to fix it :

Press and hold down the game's icon and select "Edit Plugins".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Number 1 is not needed to fix the issue but it will let you enter the game more faster. Your choices to disable it or not.
Number 2 is mandatory to fix the issue, "Disabled" it at all cost.
Thank you my lord

Aug 11, 2021
If some of you having an issue while playing this game on JoiPlay, here's how to fix it :

Press and hold down the game's icon and select "Edit Plugins".
Number 1 is not needed to fix the issue but it will let you enter the game more faster. Your choices to disable it or not.
Number 2 is mandatory to fix the issue, "Disabled" it at all cost.
[/QUOT
Thanks a lot friend

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone have the other links to the other games?

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I don't get it. After checking out the 'Dan Games' games hitting the updates page over the last couple of weeks.

Why bother making 6 separate, yet identical (basically), games that are copies of each other ... and instead just dedicate that time into making one "good" game?

1688561463206.png

Dec 31, 2017
eh another one of those games where the developer cannot even be bothered to add a simple little wedding ring on the woman's model...

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Once you've played one of his games, you've really played them all. He keeps using the same house and same rooms with the same garbage energy system. The grind is also pretty bad. This dude needs to start putting actual effort into his games.

Jun 3, 2017
Why bother making 6 separate, yet identical (basically), games that are copies of each other ... and instead just dedicate that time into making one "good" game?
The answer would boil down to the fact that it just...sells. As long as people keep buying half assed games, the devs will keep making them.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
jap. don`t be capricious:sneaky: easily translated using Mtool;)
eng.
and (in any language.)
I've been looking for this myself for a long time. Maybe there is an all-powerful person:D

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Earlier games of this developer are more interesting. Later games, alas, are a solid template and pipeline. Greed has conquered creativity.:sneaky:

Reactions: J_P

kirby9633

Mar 16, 2018
達卡魯,帖子:11161605,會員:2200724 said:
有誰有其他遊戲的鏈接嗎?

[/引用] 就是我

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes