1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
this is not a complete preservation, there is also a father leaving for a business trip for the night and the hero sleeps with his stepmother in her bed, but then my patience ran out)
How to make the father leaving for business trip?

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
so here's a quick tip for this game, you have to prioritize exercise first so you don't run out of energy easily, keep talking to the father at 8 pm until he finally decides to go out, you also get the bathroom key from him. I think this game has no ending, and I think the last scene is just sleeping in the stepmother's bedroom, so don't waste your time looking for the ending because it's just pointless.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Pixeldrain jap. don`t be capricious:sneaky: easily translated using Mtool;)
I tried translating it with Mtool but for some reason the game gets translated into Russian.....
Any suggestions? I don't think it's the settings of the tool because it translated previous games just fine.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I don't think it's the settings of the tool
dude, these are exactly the tool settings:
Open Mtool - drag and drop exe (or better, find and click "open" this exe in the game folder) - Start game - Translate - Source language: ja-JP(日本語) Target language: en-US(English) - Start Translation and you will be happy if you don't forget to update Mtool :sneaky:

Last edited:

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
B
Open Mtool - drag and drop exe (or better, find and click "open" this exe in the game folder) - Start game - Translate - Source language: ja-JP(日本語) Target language: en-US(English) - Start Translation and you will be happy if you don't forget to update Mtool :sneaky:
Bro, I don't have access to the tool, could you have the translated file here? please!!!!

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Bro, I don't have access to the tool, could you have the translated file here? please!!!!
I doubt that the translation is possible without Mtool itself ..
Try to master translation with Mtool, it's not as difficult as it seems. If you're really lazy, do it in this way:
Download Full Patch (Repair patch) - and then as described above.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I doubt that the translation is possible without Mtool itself ..
Try to master translation with Mtool, it's not as difficult as it seems. If you're really lazy, do it in this way:
Download Full Patch (Repair patch) - and then as described above.
I appreciate the help, it's just that I only have the PC at work and I can't use it for that LOL, so I only play on Android. Thank you anyway

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
I gave up reinstalled Mtool and although it initially translated it to Russian again for some reason it translated it to English after a while. That aside do you know if it's even possible to use Mtool or cheat engine to increase stats in Dangames? I've tried on every one to no avail lmao it just doesn't seem to work.

Nanti

Jul 23, 2022
If some of you having an issue while playing this game on JoiPlay, here's how to fix it :

Press and hold down the game's icon and select "Edit Plugins".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Number 1 is not needed to fix the issue but it will let you enter the game more faster. Your choices to disable it or not.
Number 2 is mandatory to fix the issue, "Disabled" it at all cost.
If some of you having an issue while playing this game on JoiPlay, here's how to fix it :

Number 1 is not needed to fix the is

Number 1 is not needed to fix the issue but it will let you enter the game more faster. Your choices to disable it or not.
Number 2 is mandatory to fix the issue, "Disabled" it at all cost.
Bro can you give me the list game from the first picture pliss

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes