The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
You can just go to part 1:

Now does this come after? Or did it already run while no one was looking?
looks like the one they pulled, has all the assests I received notifications for ... never saw the promo notification though

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
We rarely post what we're actually like in terms of products, maybe its useful to know for others. I think this clothing item looks quite good:

dforcetimejumperhdclothesforgenesis8and81females00maindaz3d.jpg

I am going to use my DAZ+ coupon on it, then its just 0.23$

Though its in a bigger bundle, usually I hate when later that bundle is in some good sale and I already own one item inside of it... but oh well, I'll survive it.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Can't find any of the VOOTW figures in there though.
Yeah, I checked for that too, it wasn't flagged for notifications so I only saw it because FranceToast posted about it ... I have in my notifications now :) ... I'd love to get my hands on their quality assurance and change control processes ...

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Yeah, I checked for that too
I actually also just bought that other girl+hair product you were refering to (hey, can't just spend 0.23$), its only off 67% but remembered I almost bought that one when it came out, so I thought I just try it out and post some pictures here:

girl-and-hair-2.PNG girl-and-hair-1.PNG

There she is, right out of the box. Usually you don't get to see these in the promo pics. (Please excuse the iray preview screenshots with 3D elements visible, it was kind of quicker)

EDIT: This one btw.:

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1661307832683.png

back to the steep buy-in 4+ items required for max discount ...

expires 2022-08-24 05:59UTC

Reactions: OhWee

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
A Note of Caution

If you are into the 3D Printing Licenses and like to top up your collection of assets with the bundle metadata for the ones you have you have aquired, asset by asset; check the 3D Printing License price on the bundle.

Because the Bundle purchase date is assigned to all included assets overriding the original asset purchase date; this means that you will be charged for any you purchased prior to 2022-07-13 which should be free if the license has not already been acquired.

If you want the 3D Printing licenses, buy the bundle first then the licenses individually for the unlicensed assets.

Remember:
  • Daz Originals Printing Licenses are free for assets purchased before 2022-07-13 (I think you need to claim them by 2022-09-30 - a real pain if you have a large library and suffer from the above issue)
  • 3D Printing Licenses for Daz Originals (not all) should be $1.99 until 2022-09-30
  • who knows what price there after ...

Reactions: OhWee and amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D, besides a silly new stacking discount, there is a gift card sale. You can get 10/15/20% off a $1/$50/$201 gift card. You need a new release over $5, but you get a free piece of clothing (breakout item) with coupon HOORAY (as every purchase over $25).

At rendo some 24h store sales at 60/55% and a bogo

Reactions: OhWee and oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1661445260705.png

up to 70% for 4+ items

Seems to stacks with Daz+ Discount and Stack-Up discounts

Expires 2022-08-25 20:59UTC

609 Items in the sale including some of PW Production's huge assets like his

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 2004591

up to 70% for 4+ items

Seems to stacks with Daz+ Discount and Stack-Up discounts

Expires 2022-08-25 20:59UTC

609 Items in the sale including some of PW Production's huge assets like his
Oh man, I think that Jumbo Jet was one of the first items I downloaded here on F95, lol.

Reactions: oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1661451456468.png

another good cause for Daz to promote ... if you like cars and stuff you probably have most of its contents, no new content, and it'll play havoc with your product purchase date if you are still playing catch-up on the 3D printing Licenses ...

Reactions: OhWee and amster22

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 2004767

another good cause for Daz to promote ... if you like cars and stuff you probably have most of its contents, no new content, and it'll play havoc with your product purchase date if you are still playing catch-up on the 3D printing Licenses ...
lol, at first glance, I thought they had interns making assets and though "oh cool!", but then I looked again, and no, just some poor intern who's dumping things in bundle lists all day. Definitely creating tomorrow's tech leaders :rolleyes:

• Haha

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity, Maddelirium chars at 70% off (only today)

and DM store at 60% off (only today)

At daz3D, do not miss the new set of "weekly" freebies. It includes 4 G3 starter bundles and 2 G2 starter bundles!! Seems too good to be true, so be fast in case they change their mind.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
At renderosity, Maddelirium chars at 70% off (only today)

and DM store at 60% off (only today)

At daz3D, do not miss the new set of "weekly" freebies. It includes 4 G3 starter bundles and 2 G2 starter bundles!! Seems too good to be true, so be fast in case they change their mind.
Yeah, but one of those G3 starter bundles is Michael 7. If they gave me a dollar in store credit for every time Michael 7 and/or his bundles were offered as a freebie, I could afford something really nice from the Daz store!

The other G3 starter bundles (Gia, Eva, Guy 7) could be useful. And if for some reason you missed out on one of the many times Michael 7's starter bundle was free, now's your chance!
:p

I completed my Genesis 3 and Genesis 2 Pro Bundle collection a while back, so no joy for me! There were still three freebies (plus that autofit thing that I keep ignoring), that I didn't have, just poses and a texture set, but free is free!

• Haha

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Did they change their mind? I don't see them now. :(

• Sad

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I don't see them either. In the forum they're saying it was a bug:
Weird thing-if I clicked to remove the Hide Items Owned checkbox, the screen flashed briefly with a bunch of stuff (the Michael 7, etc), then went back to showing the original screen, lol.
Now its totally fixed.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Did they change their mind? I don't see them now. :(
Yup, at 2022-08-26 15:22UTC I got a DazDeals best price notification, didn't think much of it until you mentioned this, there weren't any new Deals or Flash Sales and it is mostly old toony-stuff; just had a look, the earlier new freebies have all been replaced :sneaky::(

[EDIT] Do y'all think the Intern did it? [/EDIT]

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Yup, at 2022-08-26 15:22UTC I got a DazDeals best price notification, didn't think much of it until you mentioned this, there weren't any new Deals or Flash Sales and it is mostly old toony-stuff; just had a look, the earlier new freebies have all been replaced :sneaky::(

[EDIT] Do y'all think the Intern did it? [/EDIT]

Their marketing department has been making a lot of mistakes lately-it makes me a little nervous in terms of their commitment.

Reactions: oaiki and amster22

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I am glad to have been able to check out with the free starter bundles before the Daz guys changed their mind, but this situation is crazy. They spend hours thinking of insanely twisted sales, stack-up discounts, breaking outfits in pieces, and so on, while they make rookie mistakes. Putting these starter bundles for free was maybe a mistake (while it already happened several times in the past), but changing it hastily with this Star/Unicorn junk is a much bigger one. People are very angry in the forums and daz is breaking the little confidence that remained in their customers.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote