RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Actually, was only thinking about the keys to not have "all" the keys available, but imma try this mod nonetheless. :)
Ah. I'm not too sure how to do that, the most I can do is edit some stats via the rpg maker and adjust the time. I also will edit my post to include that I added in the js files with the clock adjustments.

Reactions: damndor

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Mind looking at that folder and telling me what is inside it?
Main Game Directory\img\system\

If they are mostly .rpgmvp files then they are encrypted
These need the System.json with the encryption key at the end. You can either open it up in notepad++ or check the encryption key with

If they are mostly .png files then they are decrypted
In this case System.json either needs the encryption key removed or turned off.

If it still doesn't work upload your System.json file and I'll have a look at it. However I've only been able to replicate the IconSet.png not found in 3 scenarios
  1. The file is missing. In this case make sure you extracted the game in full.
  2. The file is encrypted but System.json doesn't have the right encryption key. In this case check the key stored in System.json
  3. The file is decrypted/unencrypted but System.json is trying to decrypt it with an encryption key thus breaking the file. In this case check the key stored in System.json
If anyone knows an easier way to check this error then humble me ;) I will eat that pie

Also can you verify the game works with an unedited System.json file?
Sorry I already removed that version but as I remember that folder had both encrypted and decypted files, there were many PNG's in there but not for the file that causes the error

Thanks for the proper instructions. What will i lose for not having the newest edition..?
No problem, I have no idea tbh maybe just bug fixes..

Reactions: masterdragonson

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
so... the last time i played at least a big part was translated to english , wtf happened , is there any way to MTL because I prefer to have a clue what are they saying to me that not bunch of nonesense kanjis

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Well, seeing how large the file is and the fact there is "video" instead of static images, i guess the translations are going to take a while. Kind of wish i knew how to read kanji at this point.

nhoctu97

Sep 18, 2017
Well, seeing how large the file is and the fact there is "video" instead of static images, i guess the translations are going to take a while. Kind of wish i knew how to read kanji at this point.
what do you mean by that? the text is hardcode into video file?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The dialogue isn't tied to the webms that play. Before the "animation" begins, in the middle, and at the end are all still images with text in text boxes, same as always. I haven't played this update but is there a lot of new dialogue added? From what I understand there isn't. It probably wouldn't take very long to get the translation back up to speed if the translator was still around/interested. I had no idea there were two translations out for this though. There's also a paid update coming, the translator - if they're still around - is probably better off waiting for the bigger update to drop before making any modifications.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes