RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Yep. All is included, the translation, gallery, and modded stats/time adjustments. Edit: The gallery is separate, but within the mega, in-case you don't want to use it.
Brilliant work there, Canade! Thanks for making an effort and giving us non-japanesers the possibility to enjoy this game. Class.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Brilliant work there, Canade! Thanks for making an effort and giving us non-japanesers the possibility to enjoy this game. Class.
Thanks and no prob. I didn't translate it tho, I just added the translation to the mod.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Edit: The Dead End 12E Mod, Updated Translation, and Full Gallery Common Save:
The Dead End 12E - Updated translation and Mod

- Starting cash 25000 - 27000 - 97 of all keys minus the rogue key - 55 leave dungeon scrolls
- JS folder included with the adjusted in game clock speed.
- MC hp regeneration, mp regeneration - thirst, tp regenaration - hunger.
- transport scroll to leave dungeon time adjustment - 240 time added, was 1440 time added
- modded starting weapon, armor, accessory - has higher stats
- starting weapon - 100 str - 55 def - 55 mag - 55 mdf - 75 agi
- starting armor - 15 str - 30 def - 15 mag - 30 mdf
- starting ring - 10 str - 10 def - 10 - mag - 10 mdf - 35 agi
- MC has more hp at lv 1 2500
- MC has slightly higher stats - mp 300 - str, def, mdf, mag 15, agi 25 - luk 100
- MC 150% exp gain rate - 30% evade - 40% crit - 45% crit evasion - 30% magic evade - 50% physical and magical damage drop
- MC Immune to STD's
- MC Immune to Plague
Can i turn off the cheats?

porkdullah

Mar 6, 2020
Clock speed changes don't work for me. Tried changing Chronus.js on compressed 1.1.5 and installing 12E mod on 1.2.7 to no avail.
Fiddled around with the values on getRotationMinuteHand & getRotationHourHand and it seems that the clock itself is independent from the actual game time, since it just jumps to the next hour after a certain amount of time is elapsed.
Anyone skilled with js can take a look at this?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Clock speed changes don't work for me. Tried changing Chronus.js on compressed 1.1.5 and installing 12E mod on 1.2.7 to no avail.
Fiddled around with the values on getRotationMinuteHand & getRotationHourHand and it seems that the clock itself is independent from the actual game time, since it just jumps to the next hour after a certain amount of time is elapsed.
Anyone skilled with js can take a look at this?
I checked the modded clock speed and it works fine. There are events that add time to the clock >> exiting the dungeon, sleeping, etc. The js doesn't control these, because their in the common events; I would try editing them but their not in english, the most I could do was edit the common event tied to the warp scroll.

The clock is not a one minute clock for one minute real life, but the clock is a lot slower than it would normally be.

Last edited:

porkdullah

Mar 6, 2020
I checked the modded clock speed and it works fine.
Well, this is strange. The speed of the clock doesn't change for me unless I break the values, but then it doesn't matter anyway - the time itself still progresses at the same rate. The results were the same on the modded 1.2.7
I attached the videos with my experiments.

Does this only work with 1.2? I'm playing 1.1. because of the better translation and I've edited the file but it hasn't slowed the clock down at all. It's definitely the 360/60, 360/12, 180/60 & 180/12 values right? I've edited all of them as you said, edited only the /60 ones, only the /12 ones but nothing works.
It seems, I'm not the only one having this problem.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Well, this is strange. The speed of the clock doesn't change for me unless I break the values, but then it doesn't matter anyway - the time itself still progresses at the same rate. The results were the same on the modded 1.2.7
I attached the videos with my experiments.

It seems, I'm not the only one having this problem.
Edit: found the solution, hopefully

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Mod Updated: I tried a lot of stuff, and hopefully managed to slow down the amount of time that the hour hand adds when the minute hand goes 'round. You can check the variables that I used by right clicking the Chronus plug-in.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Tried the new mod, still the same result
Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do. Basically the Chronus plug-in is a royal pain to adjust for some reason. Tried 1/60 - 60 seconds per minute, didn't work; 1/120 and 2/120,didn't work; even adjusting the hour hand is still a maybe at 2/24 and may have to go to 2/12.

I does look like division is the key to adjusting the clock. I'll take a look at the full Chronus script, in the coming days to see if there's anything I can adjust. This will probably take awhile, but hopefully I'll be able to eventually slow down the clock's turning speed.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Edit: The Mod is updated.

js update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

notes:
- if you go to sleep for an hour then you will lose an in-game hour, etc.
- Leaving the dungeon via leave dungeon scroll will add 2 in-game hours to the clock.

- added 70 transfer scrolls

Last edited:

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
How can I fix the images in order to show them? I downloaded those 2 zips that where in the "Installation" spoiler but... what should I do with them?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes