RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
On the first image, i think you need the witch's old ring to open that. What level are you on in the second image?
The second image finally found the way now I'm trying to look for a key to this prison. by the way what old ring I have an old ring but still won't open. Screenshot (15).png

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I found the CG save in page 3 but how do you get those CG I found the knight but she was already fuck and only option is to fuck her or help her or leave her.

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
The second image finally found the way now I'm trying to look for a key to this prison. by the way what old ring I have an old ring but still won't open. View attachment 585549
The ring that you need is the witch's ring, not the old ring. Those two are different. For the key to the prison, you need to defeat the boss then come back to open the prison.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The ring that you need is the witch's ring, not the old ring. Those two are different. For the key to the prison, you need to defeat the boss then come back to open the prison.
Yeah finally beat the boss but why s the knight already rape when I went back to her cell and where can I ind the saint and witch? i have been roaming around everywhere.

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah finally beat the boss but why s the knight already rape when I went back to her cell and where can I ind the saint and witch? i have been roaming around everywhere.
There is a certain time limit to get to the knight before she gets raped. This is the same for every heroine. The saint is on the break floor after The First Bonfire(25th floor). The witch is on the same floor as the saint, but you can only find her only if you have saved the other heroines in time before they get raped

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
There is a certain time limit to get to the knight before she gets raped. This is the same for every heroine. The saint is on the break floor after The First Bonfire(25th floor). The witch is on the same floor as the saint, but you can only find her only if you have saved the other heroines in time before they get raped
So whats the time limit?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This game should allow at least to get a harem of slave Why only one slave can be bough or capture.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes