• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

nhoctu97

Sep 18, 2017
is not break the videos, whoever Compresse the video file just need to leave the transparent videos intact

Reactions: Canade

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Here someone has to do a little walkthrough...
and if someone has to find out something they have to scroll through all posts of the thread, the same thing to modify things (clock) and to add various translated files ...
Confused why this game is here since it's not translated.
The game is translated (the important parts) but you have to go find the various links between the posts...

Hajiru

Jan 21, 2018
Its in Japanese, i skip the intro in Japanese and put my Name in Japanese thinking that at least the menu would be on English but not even the nearby Characters are talking in Japanese

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry just started attempting to play this game but I'm gathering that the newer version seems to make some issues with the translations somehow (I'm getting Japanese Menus but English none word wrapped Dialog). Is there a patch for this already (1.2.7)? I think I skimmed someone saying that the newer versions is machine translated. Is this only for the newer sections or for the entire thing? Which version of this game has the most complete proper translation and where can I download this version?
Sorry again for all the questions. I'm so late to the discussion that I don't know what information is outdated and what will get me the best experience with the game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry just started attempting to play this game but I'm gathering that the newer version seems to make some issues with the translations somehow (I'm getting Japanese Menus but English none word wrapped Dialog).
The actual translation was for 1.1

Osanagokor official translation 1.2e uses a machine translation with a substitution database. This is not only slower but it also doesn't have a lot of entries. Like New Game basic setup option entries so you can tell from the start it's not good.

Is there a patch for this already (1.2.7)? I think I skimmed someone saying that the newer versions is machine translated. Is this only for the newer sections or for the entire thing?
There is a patch for 1.2e but it isn't that great since a lot of the game is untranslated.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dead...v1-2-7-osanagocoronokimini.37767/post-3097139

While I think Maps 2-5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18, 22, 24-28, 31-34, 38-40, 44, 45, 47-49, 53, 56-58, 61-63, 65, 66, 68, and 69 haven't changed since 1.1 I don't want to download another 4gb to check with the original japanese 1.1 version

Which version of this game has the most complete proper translation and where can I download this version?
The Compressed Version for v1.1.5
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dead...v1-2-7-osanagocoronokimini.37767/post-2473141

Paired with the Additional English Fix

Sorry again for all the questions. I'm so late to the discussion that I don't know what information is outdated and what will get me the best experience with the game.
Hopefully that sums things up

Reactions: Seronkai

Giafuremu

Oct 5, 2017
Does anything bad happen if you take a zombie home with you or prevent certain content?
Yes and no. Taking a monster back to your home will add points onto a hidden karma value. Other things that increase the karma value are raping the female adventurers and looting incapacitated adventurers. If you do any of these actions too many times (around 7 times total for all of these actions combined), you get locked into the Rogue Ending (one of the three endings).

The Rogue ending is the only way to access certain H-scenes with the heroine characters.

Reactions: supanova999

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Osanagokor 1.2E patch assumes this has encryption which was probably stripped in the old 1.1 release from here

"hasEncryptedImages":true
"hasEncryptedAudio":true
"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"

Modified System.json and plugins.js

Also is it just bad memory or did the 1.1 release have more things edited?

Edit: Yep... Old torrent has a lot more things edited
I'll update my mod to include your patch.

Reactions: masterdragonson

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
So, what exactly do I need to get this game to have a nicely english patched game with cheat mod? No 100% save, though!

Will 1.1 be enough since 1.2 isn't that much translated yet, or will i lose out on a lot of content if i decide to install 1.2?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So, what exactly do I need to get this game to have a nicely english patched game with cheat mod? No 100% save, though!

Will 1.1 be enough since 1.2 isn't that much translated yet, or will i lose out on a lot of content if i decide to install 1.2?
1.2 is now mostly translated, only the H-Scenes are not. The link to the thread in my sig has modded game files, the updated translation, and the full gallery common save for 12E.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes